Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:58 pm

It was complete shit, from start to finish. Too much of an emphasis on Sports, and other stupid shit. Only Mass Effect, Need for Speed, and Mirror's Edge looked good. Star Wars: Battlefront looked mediocre at best, and is going to be an overhyped-mess when it finally releases. It could even be a trainwreck of a game, thanks to EA's Bullshit! SW TOR is dead, so why is it getting an expansion?

Overall, worst conference of E3 so far. 4/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:09 pm

I honestly wasn't expecting anything from this conference, but I am still shocked that it was THAT bad.

If you really need to include your sports games EA, just have a short montage of all of then and then move on. Don't let them flood the entire conference. the people watching don't give a shit about sports games.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? 11402802_439917022799978_4916067064025619993_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electronic Arts E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?
Page 1 of 1