Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." Empty
PostSubject: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." EA-Bashing-Black-Ops-2

Quote :
Activision and Electronic Arts talked smack back and forth over the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 last year. It looks like we can expect the same this year as an EA product manager had some choice words for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 after the game was revealed on Tuesday night.

After the Black Ops 2 trailer debuted, EA global product manager Kevin O'Leary took to Twitter to opine, "Poor [Black Ops 2] you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."

While Electronic Arts does not have another Battlefield title to compete with Call of Duty this year, it does have Medal of Honor: Warfighter due out on October 23 for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ea-calls-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-tired
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I read this earlier, and I lol'd Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." 725796345
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Damn, EA talking shit again? Can't wait for them to pussy out of all this shit talking when they realize Black Ops 2 will dwarf whatever they put out in sales.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:51 am

EA:
Battlefield Bad Company - 2008
Battlefield Heroes - 2009
Battlefield 1943 - 2009
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 2010
Medal of Honor - 2010
Battlefield Online - 2010
Battlefield Play4Free - 2011
Battlefield 3 - 2011
Medal of Honor Warfighter - 2012

Activision:
COD World at War - 2008
COD Modern Warfare 2 - 2009
COD Black Ops - 2010
COD Modern Warfare 3 - 2011
COD Black Ops 2 - 2012

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:04 am

At least Activision let's you buy their games used …
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/news/ea-named-worst-company-in-america-by-consumerist-6370000

EA shouldn't be talking shit on anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."   Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electronic Arts: "Poor Black Ops 2 you look tired, you should take a year off and rest."
Page 1 of 1