Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?

Go down 
+5
Stigma
Chobo
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Post your thoughts and reviews of the conference in the comments, below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Lul @ posting videos of that same jerk-off. Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? 3202469658

Anyway, the conference was great. I love the start and the ending, but the middle part was rather weak, to say the least. 

Can't wait for Sony right now!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:22 pm

It was actually pretty good, honestly. Mostly new games we already knew about, some dumb indie shit, only like 1 new IP announced, and a pathetic attempt at a comeback for Rare with some pirate game that I already played in Assassin's Creed 4. I do like that Rare collection though. I need to re-play both Banjo games at some point. Halo? Meh. Forza games are fun racing-sims, but I really couldn't care much about them. I couldn't see shit for that Gears 4 demo, too dark. That Minecraft Hololens thingy looked lulzy at best, though that VR stuff is still kinda cool. Tomb Raider looked just like the first game. However, the Fallout 4 modsupport, backwards-compatibility, and new Xbox Elite controller all looking fucking awesome and make me want to buy an Xbox One soon. Overall, good conference but nothing amazing. 7/10

Last edited by Archduke on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:11 pm

That was actually one of their better showings. There were somethings that didn't interest me, but CupHead, backwards compatibility, that Elite controller, and Rare Revival had me really interested.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:08 pm

That was really good, they didn't start with Call of Duty which was the first good thing about the conference. Then they had 2 new IP's and I'm pretty excited for Gears 4. I'm also genuinely happy about the Gears 1 remaster, manly because it will revive the multiplayer and make it better hopefully. Backwards compatibility and the new controller are pretty cool too. I would give it an 8/10. Only thing that was bad was that the middle was mainly multiplats. And the EA access thing was pretty shit too why was that even there? They have their own conference.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Very good conference, dominated at the start with reveal of recore and the bombshell announcement of BC. I was really impressed by the hologram bullshit. That looked amazing. The ending with Gears was amazing as it seems to be taking a different approach and first time I'm interested. Middle was weak and forgetful, liked the fallout 4 gameplay though and announcement of mods and the rare pirate game. Overall a very good conference by MS.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Love Rev's vids, used to agree with him on everything, but I've found myself disagreeing with him these last few weeks. First his comments on Witcher 3, then PC gaming, then MGS V, now E3.
I think Microsoft's E3 was pretty damn good. Okay not perfect but I was really pleased!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Orc wrote:
Love Rev's vids, used to agree with him on everything, but I've found myself disagreeing with him  these last few weeks. First his comments on Witcher 3, then PC gaming, then MGS V, now E3.
I think Microsoft's E3 was pretty damn good. Okay not perfect but I was really pleased!
What did eh say about MGSV?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 pm

I thought it was good. The prospect of native BC making a comeback is pretty awesome. Also I want to hear more about Gears of War 4.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm

It was good at the start, fell off the wagon in the middle once EA started talking, and managed to finish off well.

BC is great, but that doesn't mean remasters will stop. Now it'll be more like DVD and Blu-Ray remasters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?   Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft E3 2015 Conference overall thoughts?
Page 1 of 1