Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSV NEWS THREAD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 pm

I'll just try to put everything we know about sony upcoming handheld here.

PSV NEWS THREAD Vita

Info :
US Release Date : holidays 2011
EU Release Date : 2012
Price : 249$/€ and 299$/€ for 3G version

Tech Specs :

CPU : ARM®️ Cortex™️- A9 core (4 core)
GPU : SGX543MP4+
External Dimensions : Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
Screen (Touch Screen) : 5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colors, OLED Multi touch screen (capacitive type)
Rear Touch Pad : Multi touch pad (capacitive type)
Cameras : Front camera, Rear camera
Sound : Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone
Sensors : Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass
Wireless Communications : Mobile network connectivity (3G), IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1x1)(Wi-Fi)(Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode), Bluetooth®️ 2.1+EDR (A2DP/AVRCP/HSP)

Storage Medium :

- Games on the PSV will be available both via psn and retail, the "New Game Media" is the physical storage media for retail versions of games, it's a flash cards kinda like the SD cards, it's capacity will vary depending on the game and 10% or more of it will be reserved for the games saves, patches, DLC's...

PSV NEWS THREAD Ngpnewgame
- The PSV will not have any Internal Memory, but it have an aditionnal card slots (other than the new media card slot) my guesse i'll probably use the sony's memory sticks PRO Duo wich for now can hold up to 32Gb.

The Games :

list of all confirmed upcoming games :

- Bioshok Universe                            
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Plus 2     - (Pictures of the game)    
- Broken                                        
- Call Of Duty vita
- Dragon's Crown                        -(Trailer)
- Dungeon Defenders                  -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Dust 514
- Dynasty Warriors                      -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Everybody's Golf                      -(Gameplay Trailer)
- F1 2011                                  
- Gravity Daze      -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Hustle Kings
- Killzone vita     -(A few second of Gameplay)
- Lego Harry Potter
- Little Deviants -(Gameplay Trailer)
- LittleBigPlanet -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Michael Jackson : The Experience
- Modnation racers -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd -(PSP Trailer)(Running On the PSV)
- Mister Ink Jet -(Gameplay Demo)
- Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
- PixelJunk SideScroller
- Rayman Origins
- Reality Fighters -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Resistance  -(A few second of Gameplay)
- Ridge Racer
- Ruin   -(A few second of Gameplay)(E3 Gameplay Demo)                            
- SEGA's new IP
- Shinobido 2 -(Gameplay Demo)
- Silent Hill : Book of Memories
- Smart As -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Sound Shapes -(Trailer)(Gameplay)
- StarDrone
- Street Fighter X Tekken
- Super Stardust Delta -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Top Darts
- Uncharted : Golden Abyss -(E3 Gameplay Demo)
- Virtua Tennis 4 -(Gameplay Demo)
- WipEout 2048 -(Gameplay Trailer)
- Yakuza

Other Infos :

- you can use the same PS3/PSP PSN accounts on PS Vita.

- all the content you already have on your psn account can be accesible from the PS vita.

- Every game title for PS Vita will be provided with a space called "LiveArea™️". Users will have access to the latest information of games provided from SCE and 3rd party developers and publishers through PlayStation Network. Additionally, PS Vita users will be able to view "Activity" log that is constantly updated with accomplishments from users who are playing the same game, which in turn can trigger active real-time communication among users.

- Near is a core PS Vita feature composed of location-based services, that utilize PlayStation Network. Near, developed specifically for this service and the network , will be pre-installed in the system to let users find out what their friends in the vicinity are playing now or what they were playing recently.  Users can meet their friends and new players virtually, regardless of what games they are playing, simply by sharing their game information across different dimensions of time and distance.

- PSVita battery comparable to the PSP? while nothing official was annonced, a developer of Uncharted said that playing such games as Uncharted: Golden Abyss, which have huge graphics and make use of most features of the console, can make the battery last 4-6hours.

- Unlike the 3DS the PSVita will be Region-Free.

- All Upcoming Kojima games will have a PSVita version.

-PSV battery won't be removable.

-

Last edited by Mugen on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 pm

StarWars Battlefront 3 plox. Then I'll be sure to buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

http://www.g7gaming.net/t1344-list-of-psv-games Sad
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Dual thumbsticks. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I added links to trailers and videos for most the games, I got to say that i got more interested in a few games after watching their trailer, Sound Shapes seems really cool same for Shinobido 2, and Dynasty Warriors seems more unique on PSV, and Smart As seems decent.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Looks great. Might get one or a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I'll sticky this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSV NEWS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSV NEWS THREAD   PSV NEWS THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSV NEWS THREAD
Page 1 of 1