Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

News section Empty
PostSubject: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 am

As far as i know all the non gaming related news are always being posted i the off topic section. But wouldn't it be better and easier to make a news section? I mean yes we have the industry news section but that is for gaming. We could make a news section so we could post and discuss things that are going on around the world.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

News section StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 am

This is a gaming forum. Anything that is unreleated to gaming goes in off-topic section.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 am

Padders wrote:
This is a gaming forum. Anything that is unreleated to gaming goes in off-topic section.
We also have an art section, a movie section and a music section. It would be easier to list news in a news section so it won't be mixed up with mecha's shitty youtube arab vids.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

News section StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Padders wrote:
We also have an art section, a movie section and a music section. It would be easier to list news in a news section so it won't be mixed up with mecha's shitty youtube arab vids.
All of those are common interests. Yes it would be easier but we really don't post that much news unless it is really big topic and most likely it won't get used. Remember the game trailers section?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

News section R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 am

No because the Administrators are too fucking lazy to add anything, so they make up stupid excuses saying that the Off-Topic section is just fine and they don't see the need for a non-gaming news section.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

News section Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 am

There isn't NEED for a News Section

Hardly anyone even posts any worldwide news, to even talk about actually discussing it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

News section Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
No because the Administrators are too fucking lazy to add anything, so they make up stupid excuses saying that the Off-Topic section is just fine and they don't see the need for a non-gaming news section.

There's no need to be so sour. It takes like 5 seconds to add a section. We didn't add your idea because we thought it wouldn't work out. If you want to add something to the subject make a thread for it again or ask for me or any mod to unlock the thread. Take a chill pill. And this time make sure it's not Midol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

News section R5MQPRE

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:53 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Mecha wrote:

Wow dude calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

News section R5MQPRE

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Wow dude calm down.

NO U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News section Empty
PostSubject: Re: News section   News section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News section
Page 1 of 1