Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox News Is At It AGAIN!

Go down 
+9
Angelus
Orc
Chobo
Stoney
Orion
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
yonny616
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 am

Quote :
[segment begins]

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Now that we’ve uncovered that this game Dark Soul is the reason for the Craigslist killing, what else has this game done to our society?

Steve Doocy: It’s a good question because for so many years, we never knew this game existed. Now that we do, it seems like the perfect answer as to why video games are ruining America.

Brian Kilmeade: Well, look closely at the title. It has dark right in the name. Clearly this game has some racial overtones that probably has inspired a lot of video game playing racists. It really speaks to how out of touch gamers truly are.

Doocy: Video games like this one is exactly why racism is alive today in America.

Hasselbeck: Again, it’s another Japanese-made video game trying to pollute the minds of young Americans. It just shows how everyone wants to undermine America in any way possible.

Kilmeade: That is a very good point.

Hasselbeck: Thank you. I know.

Doocy: To reiterate, I have not heard of this game until a few minutes ago, but this looks like Grand Theft Auto times a million from what I can tell. We have to give some credit to Grand Theft Auto because despite it promoting violence, it never promoted cult violence.

Hasselbeck: Cult racism, cult violence, it never ends with these video games. We all thought Mario was fun and games until Mario became a dark soul and started killing people.

Kilmeade: Now look here.

[Kilmeade gestures to footage from the game]

Kilmeade: Apparently, you are able to invade other people’s games and kill them. You essentially kill people in a place that is supposed to be safe. This sounds a lot like a school shooting, does it not?

Doocy: I know children love these video games, but they’re too young to understand what’s going on so I don’t blame them. Then all of a sudden, some gamer comes in with a weapon and kills them. Yes, it sounds exactly like a school shooting and it has probably inspired all of these shootings that we hear about.

Hasselbeck: They get that first virtual taste and then they go after the real thing. It’s so sad how many lives were taken because of this Dark game. Shame on the creators.

Kilmeade: It’s unfortunate that these sick people are all in Japan. There’s no international law that will get them, right?

Doocy: I think we need to do some more research.

Hasselbeck: So tell us your thoughts on Dark Soul. Should the creators face the death penalty for making this game?

http://www.p4rgaming.com/fox-news-confident-dark-souls-is-the-cause-of-most-school-shootings-and-racism-in-america/

The death penalty? What?! Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 457301478

Edit: The article is satire apperantly. Good laugh though and sounds like something fox would say.

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 am

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 34505qs
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 am

Stopped watching at 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:39 am

>Says she started killing 6 years ago
>Blames Dark Souls which was released in 2011

Go home FOX. You're still drunk.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 am

Okay, we all know the transcript isn't real, yes? Just making sure. Anyways, this is nothing we haven't seen before. No reason to get worked up over it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:01 pm

G7 libtards mindlessly attacking Fox again
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Okay, we all know the transcript isn't real, yes? Just making sure. Anyways, this is nothing we haven't seen before. No reason to get worked up over it.

I thought it was real when I first started it, then thought to myself of course not, then remembered it is Fox News, then saw your post, then realised it was fake.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Move along people. Nothing to see.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

"on playstation and other err...kind of...urr...video..type .. things..."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

I should become a serial killer.

With all my trophies, I doubt anyone would blame me. It'd obviously be because I've played many dark games with killing.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Elizabeth Hasselbeck ughhhhh.

And Brain Kilmeade..... JESUS that man is UGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Kilmeade is so fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:32 am

Shut up, Rambo. Fox sucks! Don't know how anyone could find them amusing in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 pm

It's fake, Duke.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Yeah, I know. xD

Felt like posting it anyway because it sounds something that Fox would do. Still, the satire in this article is top notch. I give whoever made it props, it sounds like something The Onion would publish onto their website.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 am

Mecha wrote:
Shut up, Rambo. Fox sucks! Don't know how anyone could find them amusing in the slightest.

wat.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:40 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

wat.

lol, I have no idea what I was on at that time. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:17 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! 1443829230

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! Facepa10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Fox: DiCaprio, da Vinci, sounds Italian to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Teckno wrote:
Fox: DiCaprio, da Vinci, sounds Italian to me!

The funny part isn't the mistake he makes, the funny part is how serious he looks when he says it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Fox News Is At It AGAIN! Leonar10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:56 am

Female serial killer FUCK YEAH! EQUALITY! FEMALE EMPOWERMENT FOR THE FUCKING WIN!! dood!

I was so sick of all these fucking MEN always being the depraved serial killer but finally some progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News Is At It AGAIN!   Fox News Is At It AGAIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox News Is At It AGAIN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next