Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review Empty
PostSubject: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Note: THIS IS NOT A REVIEW OF THE GAME ITSELF. IT IS ONlY OF THE CONTENTS THAT COME WITH THE HERO EDITION

Contents:

Game

Cole's backpack

inFamous comic

Cole Statue

Exclusive DLC

The Comic itself is pretty good. It's not a re-telling of the first inFamous. it tells the events of what happened before the blast, and what happened after cole defeated Kessler. It is pretty short though

The Statue is pretty well designed. got some good detail and comes with the good stand. though is does wobble if moved.

the DLC that comes with the hero edition are as follows:

Kessler skin

infamous 1 cole skin

Golden amp

Electrocution grenade power

lightning hook power

the soundtrack

haven't downloaded this stuff yet, but looks pretty good.

Now for the best part of the hero edition, the bag

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review Xof66g

the bag is alot bigger then what I expected. you can hold a 13-inch laptop in this bag!

there are two pockets. One on the left side, and one under the middle clasp.

the side one is the biggest, and has the most protection. though you have to undo the lowest clasp in order to open the pocket.

the shoulder strap is comfortable, adjustable, and has a cell phone pouch. However, the pouch tends to flop around all the time. thankfully, it's removable if you don't want it. there's also a clasp on the strap if you want to a just it or take it off easier.

What do you guys think? should I do more of these if I get more special editions of games?

Last edited by chobo500 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

As much as I am an Infamous fan, I don't ever buy 100$ special editions. Waste of money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Damn, i should of got this instead of SoCoD 4.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Damn, i should of got this instead of SoCoD 4.
inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 pm

It should be noted that the European Version comes with every single DLC, including the Pre-Order DLCs. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Leonidas wrote:
It should be noted that the European Version comes with every single DLC, including the Pre-Order DLCs. Razz

these are the pre-order DLC's
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Leonidas wrote:

You are forgetting the Reaper and the Amp skins, these are available in the EU Hero Edition without pre ordering or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Leonidas wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Leonidas wrote:

You are forgetting the Reaper and the Amp skins, these are available in the EU Hero Edition without pre ordering or anything.

I have those to. Reaper skin, Golden amp, sly cooper staff, samuri sword, etc.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Meh, waste of money if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review   inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inFamous 2 Hero Edition Review
Page 1 of 1