Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.

Go down 
+8
Archduke
ArchAngel
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Bluenose
The Enkindler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. Empty
PostSubject: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote :
nFamous 2, the upcoming superhero (or supervillain, if that's your thing) sandbox game from Sucker Punch has been given an official release date in North America. Things will get shocking exclusively on the Playstation 3 on June 7, 2011.Good to know one of the big games this year isn't crowding the holiday timeslot. No word on a European or Australian release date yet.

In very related news, details are emerging for the coveted Hero Edition of the game as well as the slightly-less-coveted Special Edition.

The Hero Edition will appear in both Europe and North America. In addition to the game and a big box it will feature:

8.5" statue of Cole McGrath
"Super" voucher code for Kessler skin, original Cole skin (EU only), gold amp, lighting hook ability, and electrocution grenade ability
inFamous mini-comic
Collector's Edition soundtrack
Replica slingbag

The Hero Edition will run you $99.99 in North America, again no word on pricing for Europe. That said, Europe is getting the Special Edition version of the game, of which no announcement has been made for North America. This will feature the original Cole skin, electrocution grenade, and gold amp in addition to a 3D Holographic cover in two variants:
inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. V3kbrb

Source:gamrFeed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Fuck, they get the original Cole skin... Lucky bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Now this is a proper special edition, not like that other one that was same price and had basically nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Reaper wrote:
Now this is a proper special edition, not like that other one that was same price and had basically nothing.

I agree. These special editions that don't come with anything that really makes it "special" (like Bulletstorm Epic Edition, the Gears beta does not make it special) is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:25 pm

The ones like Bulletstorm: Epic Edition and Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Limited Edition aren't really special editions.

Special editions are offered on top of them, but they're just the new versions of the game available at launch. The LE versions of those games really just contain the content exclusively available at launch (or are free at launch).
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:05 pm

I want this!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Halo always has the best special editions(Halo Reach's was top notch quality).Blizzard games also have really good ones too.But this one seems pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Halo always has the best special editions(Halo Reach's was top notch quality).Blizzard games also have really good ones too.But this one seems pretty good.

ahem, garbage spartan helmet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:04 am

Zeratul wrote:

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. Cat-halo-helmet-hehe
Lol halo is one of my favorite franchises but their editions are seriously useless most of the time. Anyway why do we always get so off-topic? -_-
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. Cat-halo-helmet-hehe
Lol halo is one of my favorite franchises but their editions are seriously useless most of the time. Anyway why do we always get so off-topic? -_-
Because there's always a person that will go Off-Topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am

I think all special editions of games should come with their full soundtracks. Who gives a shit about helmets or fucking goggles, give me something I'm actually going to use.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
I think all special editions of games should come with their full soundtracks. Who gives a shit about helmets or fucking goggles, give me something I'm actually going to use.
I usually buy special editions for the extra in-game content and the soundtrack. There is an exception here or there (like Dead Space 2), but for the most part I don't buy them for swag.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:

Noble Team statue=top notch quality

If I want a soundtrack, I go on youtube
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

LOL, yes because youtube quality is just top notch, stop kidding yourself. Also what if I wanted to listen to it somewhere that I don't have access to a browser?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:

Keep in mind that some soundtracks are so long that they are only purchased in stores.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

lol the regular editions of Atlus games come with the full soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

LOL, yes because youtube quality is just top notch, stop kidding yourself. Also what if I wanted to listen to it somewhere that I don't have access to a browser?

There is top notch quality on youtube.Yea, and what good would a CD do when it comes to portability?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

There is top notch quality on youtube.Yea, and what good would a CD do when it comes to portability?

rip it to your computer, then put it on your iPod.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

We're far beyond portable CD players, but you probably have one lying around, and that's assuming you don't have an mp3 player which you can just rip the CD to.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Anybody seen this yet?

Fucking HYPED.

Edit: uhhh Looks like I fail at BB code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch=XkblJk7IzS0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.   inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS 2 release date revealed and Special Edition details.
Page 1 of 1