Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN 7Z9SciL

Quote :
It looks like Marvel Studios & Sony Pictures may have found their new Spider-Man

Latino-Review's Kellvin Chavez is reporting that long-time rumored Spidey frontrunner Asa Butterfield (Ender's Game) may have finally landed the coveted role of Peter Parker beating out the likes of Tom Holland and Nat Wolff, amongst others. Even though we're still awaiting official confirmation, if true, Butterfield is expected to make his debut as the friendly neighborhood wall-crawler in Captain America: Civil War, which recently kicked off production. Details about how large a role he'll play in the Marvel epic are still unknown.

Following his presumed debut appearance in Civil War, Spidey is set to receive another solo outing on July 28, 2017, a film which will see Peter Parker return to a high school setting.

Source: Comic Book Movie

Last edited by Mecha on Thu May 14, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:56 pm

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN Tumblr_inline_mxq4wzqZIj1qzbl7f
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:58 pm

I don't know how I feel about this? He looks more like a baby than a high school student. Also can he pull off Spider-Man's wit? Hard to tell with his English accent and all.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:03 pm

He's a fine choice, not the one I wanted, but I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Well at least keeping Peter Parker this young will shut the SJWs for a very long time now. Also Kevin Feige did say Spider-Man will be an actual troll in these new movies. So I have faith.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Looks are deceiving. This guy is 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:57 pm

He's a great actor, so I have no worries. A bit weird to see him play as a comedic character, though (was great in Boy in Striped Pyamas and Hugo).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:20 pm

This Spider-Man is going to be funnier than Tobey and Andrew too.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Yes, we get it, Mecha. He's going to make jokes. Stop acting as if this is news. He's part of the MCU. Even Thanos will be giving us one liners I bet.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Looks like I spoke too soon...

Quote :
UPDATE: Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter has tweeted that Butterfield may not have landed the role... yet. Butterfield, along with a few others, were expected to test for Spider-Man this week, but as far as he knows, there is no offer on the table. However, Kit does confirm that many are rooting for Asa to eventually land the coveted role. Justin Kroll of Variety corroborated Kit's information and also tweeted that Butterfield has tested, but Marvel is still in the process of testing other actors. He also adds that while Asa is very high on the list, the studio is also very fond of Tom Holland.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN   UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Asa Butterfield Is (Reportedly) Marvel's New SPIDER-MAN
Page 1 of 1