Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details

Go down 
+2
Pizzy3C
Hydell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Quote :
Brace your wallets ladies and gents. Naughty Dog have detailed the upcoming Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition as well as retailer specific pre-order bonuses!

Included in the North American chest is a steelcased edition of the game, replicas of Drake's belt buckle and ancestor's ring. Here's the kicker, a Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake figurine, all packed nicely in a Traveller's Chest for your treasure hunting convenience. How much does this cost, you may ask. Well, only $99.99, which is especially low considering it comes with a Sideshow Collectibles figure.

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/uncharted-3-collectors-edition-pre-order-bonuses-detailed--5305.html

I will be buying this.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

$100 for a video game and nerd accessories? no thanx... The ring looks cool, but imagaine wearing that and having some chick take notice of it, she's like, "Where'd u get that?" A $100 LIMITED EDITION VIDEO GAME ORDER!! :alone: God forbid u get 1 back to ur place with all that limited edition stuff on ur dresser... Unless of course she's a gamer then by all means pull that shit out Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details 2505020059

I'll just take my video game thanx I love you
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
$100 for a video game and nerd accessories? no thanx... The ring looks cool, but imagaine wearing that and having some chick take notice of it, she's like, "Where'd u get that?" A $100 LIMITED EDITION VIDEO GAME ORDER!! :alone: God forbid u get 1 back to ur place with all that limited edition stuff on ur dresser... Unless of course she's a gamer then by all means pull that shit out Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details 2505020059

Dude, I've never met a chick that asks me where I purchased any rings, necklaces, etc.

Maybe you just get asked this because you wear very feminine accessories and they are wondering where a lady such as themselves can purchase it?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Damn pretty awesome. I didn't really enjoy the series so I wouldn't buy it but that is a nifty collectors edition.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

This is so fucking awesome. Can't wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:31 am

Sonji wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Dude, I've never met a chick that asks me where I purchased any rings, necklaces, etc.

Maybe you just get asked this because you wear very feminine accessories and they are wondering where a lady such as themselves can purchase it?

Lol... Don't lie Sonji, you've never met a chick...

Sonji wrote:
Dude, I've never met a chick

That's more like it Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details 2505020059
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:52 am

I'm sorry, Uncharted is my favourite PS3 franchise, but that statue of Drake looks absolutely atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details   Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1