Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie Empty
PostSubject: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie 309010

Quote :
The New Regency and Ubisoft adaptation of Assassin’s Creed has turned into a Macbeth reunion. Marion Cotillard has signed on to star with Michael Fassbender in the Justin Kurzel-directed Assassin’s Creed, the live-action adaptation of the Ubisoft video game. They starred together in Macbeth, and Kurzel directed the film, which The Weinstein Company will release later this year.

They’re keeping under wraps the role that Cotillard plays, but she’s a versatile actress who won the Oscar for La Vie En Rose, and also played an action role in The Dark Knight Rises. Like Fassbender, her role is meant to span multiple films if this one scores and becomes a franchise. New Regency and Ubisoft has married pedigree elements to a big-selling video game, a formula that has served Marvel well in building its franchises. Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed video game has sold over 91 million units.

Production will begin in early fall for a December 21, 2016 release through Fox, and the film is being co-financed by RatPac and Alpha Pictures. Frank Marshall, Arnon Milchan, Jean-Julien Baronnet, Conor McCaughan, Fassbender and Pat Crowley are producing. Bill Collage, Adam Cooper and Michael Lesslie scripted. Regency and Ubisoft are also moving quickly on Splinter Cell, which Doug Liman will direct with Tom Hardy starring.

Cotillard is currently starring in Two Days, One Night, for which she is up for an Academy Award. She next will take the Lincoln Center stage with an oratorio of Jeanne Au Bucker, and then she will begin production on Mal de Pierre.

Cotillard, Fassbender and Kurzel are repped by CAA and she’s also repped by Agence Adequat in France.
http://deadline.com/2015/02/marion-cotillard-assassins-creed-michael-fassbender-ubisoft-macbeth-1201373027/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Not really a fan of Two Days, One Night, but I guess that her performance was stellar.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Makes sense to cast a Frenchy in a film based on a French property.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
Makes sense to cast a Frenchy in a film based on a French property.
Really? Did you just say "Frenchy"? Really? Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 11:10 pm

This might be surprisingly good. Still, it's a video-game adaptation, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 am

Teaser poster revealed!

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie Assass10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 am

Mecha wrote:
Teaser poster revealed!

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie Assass10

Please, don't call it "The Movie". PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie   Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marion Cotillard Joins ASSASSIN'S CREED Movie
Page 1 of 1