Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony hates Man of Steel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony hates Man of Steel R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony hates Man of Steel Empty
PostSubject: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Quote :
Zack Snyder's Man of Steel isn't exactly regarded as one of the best superhero movies by many - dividing fans including many critics alike (averaging just 55% on all major aggregator sites), but it's still intriguing to hear what opposing studios have to say about their rival's other superhero movie.
More leaked emails uncovered exchanges between Sony's Head Chairman herself, Amy Pascal, and numerous other top Sony Executives regarding Snyder's last Superman movie with Pascal herself quoting: "This Superman movie is Really Bad."

Sony hates Man of Steel Henry-cavill

Sony Senior Vice President, Rachel O'Connor, did add some praise to Zack Snyder's photography of Superman by turning the movie into an "Evocative marketing campaign", but follows up by criticizing his movie for being "Humorless, long, and jumbled."

The criticism continues calling the final scene as being "Ridiculous - more people were killed by the collateral damage caused by Superman than he saved." Although this also happens to be the same issues echoed by most audiences about that particular scene.

Doesn't sound like Sony may be looking into Zack Snyder for their upcoming films anytime soon unless it involves an evocative marketing campaign.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony hates Man of Steel ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:57 pm

They can join the club.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony hates Man of Steel PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Well they must loathe TASM2.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:08 pm

@yonny616 TASM2 was at least a million times better than Man of Steel, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:09 pm

It's funny because while thousands people may have died, Superman still saved billions. Yet, by Sony's logic, more people died from the collateral damage than the ones that were saved? What!?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:10 pm

@Angelus Lol! No. Man of Steel is best picture worthy compared to TASM2.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony hates Man of Steel Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Angelus wrote:
@yonny616 TASM2 was at least a million times better than Man of Steel, lol.  

At least Man of Steel didn't kill off the only thing that made it worthwhile, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's funny because while thousands people may have died, Superman still saved billions. Yet, by Sony's logic, more people died from the collateral damage than the ones that were saved? What!?

bro, do you even read?  They were talking about the end where he saves a family of four by killing Zod, duh.  Which was admittedly pretty stupid, but the movie was a jumbled mess, ruined Lois, and tried to make a trilogy into a single movie.  At this point, with how you've criticized Marvel, it's ridiculous that you have any respect for MoS.

@Rambo Sony hates Man of Steel 487067666 It didn't have anything that made it worthwhile. Not one thing. That is an unfair comparison. What are you even talking about anyways?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 pm

@Ang Doesn't change the fact that Superman still save the Earth. Don't see how Marvel is any different. There's city destruction in Marvel movies as well.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 pm

@Ang

Well, Man of Steel looked miles better than TASM 2 as far as how visually striking it was. It also had much better villain portayals.

HUUR DUUR LUUK AT MEH I AM AN OSCAR WINNING BLACK ACTUR WHO PLEYS A STERETYPICAL WITE NURD THAT JUST WANTS TO BE SEEEEN! BOOOO! I AM SOOOO MENAZING!  Sony hates Man of Steel 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:03 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Ang

Well, Man of Steel looked miles better than TASM 2 as far as how visually striking it was. It also had much better villain portayals.

HUUR DUUR LUUK AT MEH I AM AN OSCAR WINNING BLACK ACTUR WHO PLEYS A STERETYPICAL WITE NURD THAT JUST WANTS TO BE SEEEEN! BOOOO! I AM SOOOO MENAZING!  Sony hates Man of Steel 1443829230

Yes, villains are more important than the heroes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 pm

@Angelus Villains are as important as the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 am

I agree with Rambo. Zod was a much better villain than Electro. Even though I'm tired of Warner Bros. using the same villains. Seven Superman films so far (including Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), and still no Brainiac.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:11 am

I won't deny that Zod was a better villain than Electro, but Lois Lane wasn't even in the movie, they completely replaced her with a shittier character with the same name, they fucked up the pacing beyond any recognition, they gave Russel Crowe WAY too much screen time, and Zod was literally the least uninteresting thing about the movie and he was just a stepping stone for Kal's character development.

There's a lot of BS I don't like in TASM, but MoS may as well be steaming diarrhea from a hairy prolapsed asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:52 am

@Ang You still failed to give us a legit reason as to why Man of Steel is worse than The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:29 am

Angelus wrote:
I won't deny that Zod was a better villain than Electro, but Lois Lane wasn't even in the movie, they completely replaced her with a shittier character with the same name, they fucked up the pacing beyond any recognition, they gave Russel Crowe WAY too much screen time, and Zod was literally the least uninteresting thing about the movie and he was just a stepping stone for Kal's character development.  

There's a lot of BS I don't like in TASM, but MoS may as well be steaming diarrhea from a hairy prolapsed asshole.

I won't deny that Gwen was a better female character than Lois Lane, but J.Jonah Jameson wasn't even in the movie. Peter was working for him and we even see him in the building. They fucked-up the pacing beyond recognition: First he's graduating, then he breaks up with Gwen, then he looks for College, then he re-unites with Gwen, then she wants to move to England, then he gets a job, then they break-up again. They gave sinister Six build-up way too much time, instead of focusing on the movie's own storyline. Rhino was literally the least interesting thing about the movie and he was just a stepping stone for Sinister Six's team development.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:51 am

You can also tell that Sony didn't have a clear focus during the development of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. First they wanted Mary Jane, then they decided to cut her out of the movie. They wanted to have a twist where Peter's father was still alive, and they cut that out of the movie as well. I also heard that they cut out a scene of Electro's mother too. I feel like there should be a director's cut of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, because I believe there's a good movie in there somewhere. They just needed to cut out all the bullshit in the movie so that it can flow better. Which is why I think Marvel Studios makes some of their movies shorter.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:54 am

Mecha wrote:
You can also tell that Sony didn't have a clear focus during the development of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. First they wanted Mary Jane, then they decided to cut her out of the movie. They wanted to have a twist where Peter's father was still alive, and they cut that out of the movie as well. I also heard that they cut out a scene of Electro's mother too. I feel like there should be a director's cut of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, because I believe there's a good movie in there somewhere. They just needed to cut out all the bullshit in the movie so that it can flow better. Which is why I think Marvel Studios makes their movies short.

I have a feeling Webb lost some control over his vision. I'd be surprised if Sony wasn't the one pulling the strings.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:07 am

Oh I'm positive that Sony interfered during the production of the film. You can see their finger prints all over it. How they pushed Sam Raimi into adding Venom. Then they do it again with Marc Webb by building up The Sinister Six. Sony is so desperate and unfocused that I rather see The Fantastic Four Babies than their unnecessary Sinister Six movie that no one asked for.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:12 am

The #1 reason TASM2 > MoS would be that Spidey actually takes the time to save people, instead of leaving his dear aunt alone with a bunch of raving lunatics just to throw someone into a populated gas station.

The first big chunk of the movie was a shitty Sci-Fi movie following Russel Crowe that was boring and unnecessary. The events get summarized briefly later in the movie, Russel Crowe barely needed to be in the movie, and it's seriously doubtful that a button-up scientist like him could beat General Zod in a fight.

As much as James Jonah Jameson Junior is an essential character who's absence is felt, that's no reason to ignore the similar situation concerning Jimmy Olsen.

Lois Lane's character was seriously fucked up. Gwen could have been more Gweny, but MoS' 'Lois' had nothing in common with the spelling-bee dropout reporter.

Rhino was fucked up, Max was fucked up, and the Goblin was fucked up. But Zod wasn't even a real character. In the first part, he exists only to make Russel Crowe act badass, and when he starts meeting Kal he exists only to force him into maturity. He may have some additional value as a generic, logic-defying villain, he isn't really worthwhile without Kal, and Kal's just a painful bore. Besides, Harry was fucked up, but his character was much more interesting than Snyder's Zod.

TASM2's scenario isn't straight from the bible.

Spidey was Spidey. As much as their feeble attempt at 'Peter Parker' makes me cringe, Spidey himself is a worthwhile character. He is an annoying, cheesy shit, just as he should be. Anyone who reads comics could tell you Spidey's a scrub. The only way he can win fights despite being physically and mentally outmatched is by insulting his opponent until they make a mistake. Kal is just a boring dude who fights like Gypsy Danger.

I'd bring up the stupid babies BS, but the obsession with the Parkers is a bit more annoying than that.

Gwen Stacy fills her role, unlike Lois Lane. Gwen does what Gwen must do. It'd be great if they brought the Jackal later, but Hollywood plebeians wouldn't be able to follow. Lois is a damsel in distress, not the dangerously nosy, stubborn, punk reporter she should be.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:53 am

Angelus wrote:
The #1 reason TASM2 > MoS would be that Spidey actually takes the time to save people, instead of leaving his dear aunt alone with a bunch of raving lunatics just to throw someone into a populated gas station.  

The first big chunk of the movie was a shitty Sci-Fi movie following Russel Crowe that was boring and unnecessary.  The events get summarized briefly later in the movie, Russel Crowe barely needed to be in the movie, and it's seriously doubtful that a button-up scientist like him could beat General Zod in a fight.  

As much as James Jonah Jameson Junior is an essential character who's absence is felt, that's no reason to ignore the similar situation concerning Jimmy Olsen.  

Lois Lane's character was seriously fucked up.  Gwen could have been more Gweny, but MoS' 'Lois' had nothing in common with the spelling-bee dropout reporter.

Rhino was fucked up, Max was fucked up, and the Goblin was fucked up.  But Zod wasn't even a real character.  In the first part, he exists only to make Russel Crowe act badass, and when he starts meeting Kal he exists only to force him into maturity.  He may have some additional value as a generic, logic-defying villain, he isn't really worthwhile without Kal, and Kal's just a painful bore.  Besides, Harry was fucked up, but his character was much more interesting than Snyder's Zod.

Spidey was Spidey.  As much as their feeble attempt at 'Peter Parker' makes me cringe, Spidey himself is a worthwhile character.  He is an annoying, cheesy shit, just as he should be.  Anyone who reads comics could tell you Spidey's a scrub.  The only way he can win fights despite being physically and mentally outmatched is by insulting his opponent until they make a mistake.  Kal is just a boring dude who fights like Gypsy Danger.

I'd bring up the stupid babies BS, but the obsession with the Parkers is a bit more annoying than that.

Gwen Stacy fills her role, unlike Lois Lane.  Gwen does what Gwen must do.  It'd be great if they brought the Jackal later, but Hollywood plebeians wouldn't be able to follow.  Lois is a damsel in distress, not the dangerously nosy, stubborn, punk reporter she should be.

You do realize Superman does that out of anger. Even the comics have show that when Superman is pissed he doesn't think clearly. Also Clark goes back and apologizes.

Considering many think that part is the best in the film you are in the minority. TASM2 is completely unnecessary throughout. Rushed plot points, rushed development of characters, rushed set ups, rushed, rushed, rushed. It's a worse Iron Man 2. Also Syder's Kryptonian's were a warrior culture.

There's little to no reason for Jimmy in a film that has no reporter Clark Kent. In TASM2 Peter is already working for J.J. Jameson. Spider-Man has been around for what? 1, 2 years?

I still don't get how you think Lois Lane's character was fucked up. She was still the "I don't give a fuck" kind of reported that she is in the damn comics.

At least Zod's character has a purpose. What the hell is the purpose of Rhino's? Nothing at all. Purpose of Electro? Nothing. Goblin? Nothing. None of TASM2 villains had any purpose. You can literally change any of them and there'd be no difference.

At least the bible has better character development than TASM2.

Yes, but he's not suppose to annoy the audience as well.

You can bring up the babies, I'll bring up the stupid Goblin disease, the Riddle.... erm I mean Electro's obssession, Gwen Stacey's Ghost dad haunting Peter because he's screwing Gwen, unneeded Rhino, I can keep going.

Gwen was exactly the same character Lois was. Only difference was Gwen dies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sony hates Man of Steel TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:23 am

Superman is a retard that let's the anger get the better of him in bad comics that are universally reviled except from edgy teens like Yonny and Mecha
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:

The first big chunk of the movie was a shitty Sci-Fi movie following Russel Crowe that was boring and unnecessary.  The events get summarized briefly later in the movie, Russel Crowe barely needed to be in the movie, and it's seriously doubtful that a button-up scientist like him could beat General Zod in a fight.  

Lois Lane's character was seriously fucked up.  Gwen could have been more Gweny, but MoS' 'Lois' had nothing in common with the spelling-bee dropout reporter.

Rhino was fucked up, Max was fucked up, and the Goblin was fucked up.  But Zod wasn't even a real character.  In the first part, he exists only to make Russel Crowe act badass, and when he starts meeting Kal he exists only to force him into maturity.  He may have some additional value as a generic, logic-defying villain, he isn't really worthwhile without Kal, and Kal's just a painful bore.  Besides, Harry was fucked up, but his character was much more interesting than Snyder's Zod.

Spidey was Spidey.  As much as their feeble attempt at 'Peter Parker' makes me cringe, Spidey himself is a worthwhile character.  He is an annoying, cheesy shit, just as he should be.  Anyone who reads comics could tell you Spidey's a scrub.  The only way he can win fights despite being physically and mentally outmatched is by insulting his opponent until they make a mistake.  Kal is just a boring dude who fights like Gypsy Danger.

Gwen Stacy fills her role, unlike Lois Lane.  Gwen does what Gwen must do.  It'd be great if they brought the Jackal later, but Hollywood plebeians wouldn't be able to follow.  Lois is a damsel in distress, not the dangerously nosy, stubborn, punk reporter she should be.

You do realize Superman does that out of anger. Even the comics have show that when Superman is pissed he doesn't think clearly. Also Clark goes back and apologizes.

Considering many think that part is the best in the film you are in the minority. TASM2 is completely unnecessary throughout. Rushed plot points, rushed development of characters, rushed set ups, rushed, rushed, rushed. It's a worse Iron Man 2. Also Syder's Kryptonian's were a warrior culture.

There's little to no reason for Jimmy in a film that has no reporter Clark Kent. In TASM2 Peter is already working for J.J. Jameson. Spider-Man has been around for what? 1, 2 years?

I still don't get how you think Lois Lane's character was fucked up. She was still the "I don't give a fuck" kind of reported that she is in the damn comics.

At least Zod's character has a purpose. What the hell is the purpose of Rhino's? Nothing at all. Purpose of Electro? Nothing. Goblin? Nothing. None of TASM2 villains had any purpose. You can literally change any of them and there'd be no difference.

At least the bible has better character development than TASM2.

Yes, but he's not suppose to annoy the audience as well.

You can bring up the babies, I'll bring up the stupid Goblin disease, the Riddle.... erm I mean Electro's obssession, Gwen Stacey's Ghost dad haunting Peter because he's screwing Gwen, unneeded Rhino, I can keep going.

Gwen was exactly the same character Lois was. Only difference was Gwen dies.

Mecha may be an idiot who reads all his comics on Google images, but at least he bothers reading them.

The entire movie is Kal being pissed, and even when he isn't he doesn't think straight.  If you wanna bring up his anger, then why does he only bother to save Lois twice, a random chopper pilot, and a family of four when he could easily help others?  Snyder's Kal is more like an Incredible Hulk focused solely on punching the bad guys in the face rather than actually protecting the people.

TASM2 was rushed, but MoS literally tried to crop three movies into one.  They weren't even all the same genre.  

The Daily Planet was there.  They included a weak, boring side character like Jenny, they could have easily placed Jimmy instead of her.  Having at least one personable character in the movie would have been nice.  Not having JJJJ is pretty disappointing, but only one actor can play him as well as he was played in Raimi's trilogy, and SONY's too stubborn to have anything similar to his.  

MoS's Lois is exactly a damsel in distress.  She just gets in trouble all the time because the bad guys are stronger.  Lois gets in trouble because she's all up in the villains' shit, and exposes them.  She's an ace reporter, not a fragile doll with a camera.

The purpose of the villains is pretty obvious. Spidey is a kid, he watched his uncle die, he watched his girlfriend die, constantly pushes away the woman he loves to protect her, works his ass off to pay for his aunt's medical bills, juggles school, work, and being a superhero, is constantly outmatched by villains who just want to kill him. They may have screwed up all three villains, but at least they're doing something right, and trying to bring the true despair of the character, instead of just fucking everything up.

Goblin actually had his own personality, unlike MoS villains. Max's obsession was a bit too much, and too cringeworthy, but the villains' obsession with Spidey should be equivalent to something you'd expect from Lex or The Joker. Captain Stacey was a part of Spidey's imagination.

Didn't bother replying to unintelligent remarks.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:48 am

@Angelus

Yes, just like you bother talking about characters and subjects you know little of.

Um what? Did you even see the film? He saves Lois three times. He saves the pilot that's falling to death because he had the time and was immediately knocked on his ass after it, he saves Colonel Hardy from being demolshed by Faora, he saves that family of four because he could. So you expect Zod, Faora and the other Kryptonians to just stand there while Superman tries saving every life in the way? He fights two Kryptonians in Smallville and either both or at least one of them is on him and when he had an opening to save someone he did it. When he fought Zod, Zod was always on top of Superman. Superman even stands around looking at a fire and Zod just knocks him on his ass. How is he suppose to protect someone when he doesn't have the opening to do it?

TASM2 was more than rushed. It's an example of a film that doesn't have any idea of what it's trying to be. At least The Amazing Spider-Man had a clear cut focus of building Gwen's and Peters relationship, but TASM2? It would knock it down, then try to rebuild it, then knock it down again and again try to rebuild it. Not to mention it tried being a drama, romance, comedy, superhero, set up, you can keep going. TASM2 is Batman Forever's long lost brother. Man of Steel had a best 3 different genres. Sci-Fi, Superhero, drama.

Boring, side character who was nothing. Just like Rhino, only Rhino is an actual character from the comics who is pretty damn cool. Jimmy is Clark's best friend, not Lois's. There's no point in having him the film when there's no Clark working in the Daily Planet. The Daily Bugle was there too and Spider-Man already works for JJ Jameson and all we get is a Google message? That's sad.

Isn't that exactly what she was doing in Man of Steel? She was all over investigating. Getting in trouble with the Feds and her publishers. How was Lois going to expose Zod? Was she going to call him and ask for an interview when he's orbiting the moon?

Okay so what was Rhinos purpose in the film? To be a jobber? What was Electro's purpose? To get credit for the schematics to a grid he made? Goblin was the only one with somewhat a purpose. Finding a cure to his disease, but that's about it.

Spider-Man is a kid, yes. Yes he watched his uncle die for the billionth time, yes he watched his girl die because of her own stupidity. He did push Gwen away, then got her back, only to then push her away again, so forth and so on. He didn't work to pay his aunts medical bills. The dude was a lazy dick which is why his aunt had to get a second job, he graduated school he has nothing to do with it in this film, the only thing he had to deal with in this film is being a dick to everyone. No it's not the true character. The Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is closer to the character than TASM film series has been.

Goblin might have had a personality, but he was a total idiot, since he injected himself with stuff that didn't even work for his own father. Then again Spider-Man was the dick who caused this panic because he wouldn't give him his blood which he could possibly have given to the hundreds of scientist he has at his disposable to work up a cure or maybe he'd still be stupid enough to inject himself with blood that might or might not match his blood type. Yes, with Joker or Lex, not Jim Carrey's Riddler. Doesn't matter it was still stupid.

You're right on one thing. I shouldn't have bothered replying to your unintelligent remarks.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Sony hates Man of Steel TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:12 am

TASM 2 was awful, but nowhere near as awful as MOS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony hates Man of Steel   Sony hates Man of Steel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony hates Man of Steel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next