Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:54 pm

http://nichegamer.net/2014/12/disgaea-5-alliance-of-vengeance-has-a-new-6-minute-plus-trailer/

Quote :
Nippon Ichi Software wants to make sure we don’t forget about this game before it’s out, apparently.

The new 6-minute-plus trailer for Disgaea 5 gives us a look at the characters and their abilities, and the various gameplay systems in the game. Especially of note is the new Revenge Mode. Characters now have a Revenge Gauge which fills every time they take damage or an ally of theirs falls. Once the gauge is full, characters enter Revenge Mode and gain new abilities and/or stat boosts.

There also appears to be a lobby where players can find potential party members, and playing Sugoroku earns players bonuses and helps their characters progress.

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance is due to be released in Japan on March 26th, 2015. A date for the West hasn’t been confirmed, although we do know it will be in the Fall.

While you're all obsessing over your Yaoi FFXV, Forza, and Pointless Skies, Disagaea 5 is seriously starting to look awesome. Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer 409191096 The sprites and backgrounds look pretty ace, and they seriously went all out on making it look super exciting. This'll probably be my reason for finally getting a PS4, gonna have to save up money from work though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:01 am

Wait I thought it was coming out here in March too? God dammit. Just release the game with english text and patch in the english voices later, no one buying these games really gives a fuck.

Guess I could play the PS Vita version of Disgaea 4 until the new one comes out.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 pm

http://nichegamer.net/2015/02/two-disgaea-5-videos-introduce-the-wererabbit-usalia-and-show-off-more-gameplay/

Usalia:
Quote :
The new character trailer introduces the kooky Usalia, a cute wererabbit with a voracious appetite and a big mallet, who rides into battle on a yellow Prinny.

Some basic gameplay:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Gameplay looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer   Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgaea 5: Allegiance of Vengeance Trailer
Page 1 of 1