Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 Empty
PostSubject: NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5   NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Not Possible on Vita. Director begging us to play the PS4 version.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-30/nis-president-ps-vita-version-of-disgaea-5-is-impossible/.82756

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 Seren.png

Quote :
...I know that there are many consumers who would like this. However, we are developing the game with PlayStation 4 specs, so to be honest, it's impossible to port the game to the PlayStation Vita. Porting the game without erasing a lot of features and cutting down the amount of assets would be very difficult, and of course, we do not wish to do that. I think there are people waiting for a "Return" version with all of the contents [and DLC] included, but I'm sorry, that will not happen this time. (laughs) If we were to port the game to a portable system, fans would probably have to wait for the next portable system after the Vita, but I haven't heard anything about this [system], so that would be far in the future. Disgaea 5 will have Remote Play. Do not wait for a PS Vita port, and please, play the PlayStation 4 version.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5   NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:24 pm

No biggie. As long as we get the game.
Back to top Go down

NIS confirms what we already knew about Disgaea 5
Page 1 of 1