Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited 1

Release Date: August 12, 2014

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited is a port of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten on the Playstation Vita. It contains all of the downloadable content made available in the original PS3 game and also features newly added game content.

Limited Edition is also available to purchase on the NISA Store.
http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Disgaea-4-A-Promise-Revisited-Limited-Edition

New Features:
  • A new scenario regarding Artina and Valvatorez.

• A new level of magic called Peta magic. This spell tier was previously introduced in Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days.

• The Cheat Shop from Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness is included, featuring the ability to change multiple aspects of the game.

• A Weapon Sprite Changer to change the appearance of weapons except for Fists.

• New playable characters such as Sister Artina, and Nagi Clockwork. Rutile and Stella from Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention can also be recruited if the player has a Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention save on their Playstation Vita.

• Special Skills unique to Generic classes make a return from Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention.

• Character Promotion from Disgaea D2 is included.

• The Event Viewer which allows the player to rewatch cutscenes that were already watched at least once.

• The Innocent Warehouse from Disgaea D2 is also included, allowing storage of Innocents.

• New Rank 40 Items were added which outclass the other Rank 40 items that were previously the best in their category in terms of stats.

• The player can now bribe the Dark Senate with HL like in Disgaea D2.

• Multiples changes to Chara World and Item World were made. A character can have up to 6 Chara World visits instead of 3, Meowkin Pirates appear much earlier in the Item World, and more changes were made in order to steamline both gameplay mechanics.

• Multiple changes to skills were made. The SS Power Level is added, and some skills were buffed in terms of power such as Vulcan Blaze. A Skill Weakening option is included in case the player boosted skills so much, that the skill could not be usable due to high SP costs.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited trailer    Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Not my kind of thing but I can see people buying the system for this.

By the way what happened to other posters in the Vita section? It used to get so much love here.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Thread already exist. Gonna merge them now.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t11043-disgaea-4-a-promise-revisited
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:45 pm

I loved this game on PS3, maybe I can borrow my brother's Vita to play this.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:06 pm

^ Buy one. Support it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited   Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Page 1 of 1