Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to buying a WiiU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Countdown to buying a WiiU Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to buying a WiiU   Countdown to buying a WiiU I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm gonna say straight off the bat, I have such little interest in this console, but I'm setting up this thread so every time I see a new interesting WiiU title I can add to this, and come to a more informed decision of whether I should take the plunge or not.

Devil's Third (Excitement Rating: 6/10)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Excitement Rating: 6/10)

(both these games look good but better suited to handhelds imo- ps vita specifically)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Countdown to buying a WiiU TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buying a WiiU   Countdown to buying a WiiU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:29 am

Splatoon
Zelda Wii U
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 8
Smash
Bayonetta 2
All 10/10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buying a WiiU   Countdown to buying a WiiU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:19 pm

I would buy one if they made a proper pokemon game for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buying a WiiU   Countdown to buying a WiiU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to buying a WiiU
Page 1 of 1