Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence

Go down 
+5
yonny616
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Angelus
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  Empty
PostSubject: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:25 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 am

Huh? I didn't delete anything other than the comment I made earlier before because I didn't want to cause drama. If I was that ashamed then I would have deleted those comments a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 am

Bullshit! One of you two delete it all the posts about me saying Yonny has OCD, and Teckno stepping in to tell Padders to lay off. If anyone remembers those posts, then they should know that it's all been deleted. You can even try to look for it here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See. All gone. Every single posts. See, this is why there's drama, because when you guys act unmod-like I just can't take you guys seriously. Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Bullshit! One of you two delete it all the posts about me saying Yonny has OCD, and Teckno stepping in to tell Padders to lay off. If anyone remembers those posts, then they should know that it's all been deleted. You can even try to look for it here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See. All gone. Every single posts. See, this is why there's drama, because when you guys act unmod-like I just can't take you guys seriously. Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  725796345

I'm sure they can't take you seriously, either.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 12:45 pm

"Caught deleting evidence"

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  725796345

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Oh Mecha... Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  2590470549 Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  121042101
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Mecha wrote:

This doesn't seem like a big deal. Grow up and learn to move on.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
See, this is why there's drama, because when you guys act unmod-like I just can't take you guys seriously. Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  725796345

nah pretty sure there's drama because you try to stir shit up...

this thread proves that
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:11 pm

I still don't understand your evidence...
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Just to make things clear on how that cart works.

As I said before, I only made one post which I deleted because I didn't want to cause drama.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:20 pm

DSP2
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm curious what the post was now... Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  63221475
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm

The post I deleted? It was something about Mecha's warning bar. The other one that got deleted is when I told Mecha that he no base to stand on since we wouldn't increase his bar to 50% due to his recent drunken annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence    Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Padders Exposed: Caught Deleting Evidence
Page 1 of 1