Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTAV map exposed!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

GTAV map exposed!!  Empty
PostSubject: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 am

GTAV map exposed!!  1370186339147

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GTAV map exposed!!  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 am

Is it faithful to Cali?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

no lol.

none of the GTA games have ever been faithful. los angeles county is not an island lol. i wonder why they just dont set up land barriers. i didnt mind them at all in RDR.

im guessing that the desert town are based off the antelope valley desert cities like palmdale or lancaster, but it seems they are much smaller.

i like how they added off shore islands. im guessing they are based off the santa catalina islands and san mateo island.

keep in mind that its rumored to be 5x RDR.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Shigdig el Salvador wrote:

O.O

RDR was immense in of itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

GTAV map exposed!!  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Teckno wrote:
Shigdig el Salvador wrote:

O.O

RDR was immense in of itself.

Holy shit, RDR is also the best game this gen. Maybe this means GTA V is 5 gens in the future?
#EXPOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTAV map exposed!!    GTAV map exposed!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTAV map exposed!!
Page 1 of 1