Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP DELETING COMMENTS!

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
CleverCatchPhrase
The Enkindler
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

STOP DELETING COMMENTS! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

STOP DELETING COMMENTS! Empty
PostSubject: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 am

I understand that spamming is against the rules, but there is a difference between expressing yourself and spamming. For example, if someone were to post a funny video, aren't we allowed to lol or say WTF? It's not a big deal, but its funny certain things are considered spamming and some aren't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:04 am

It's not up to you to decide what's spam and what's not.
If you feel like expressing yourself, make your post more complete then, not just "lol" or "WTF" and that's it.

From now on, one liners will get deleted on the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am

So what's next? You're going to ban emoticons off this forum as well? What a silly rule. One liners is a everyday thing on forums and real life. Even the other staff members are guilty of doing it. Banning Spider-Man is one thing, but this?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:12 am

Didn't say anything about banning emoticons, just make a simple post and then put the emoticon.
Not too difficult, is it?
I will admit that some of us are guilty of doing that too, but no more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 am

It was a joke -_-

I know its not a big deal but that's the problem, its not a big deal. So I don't know why its against the rules? If you consider it as spamming, then that's your opinion. It shouldn't be forced on other people.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Shut the fuck up, mecha. It's not a big deal to type more.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm

It's not a big deal to make it against the rules either.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Or you can just (for once) not fight against a rule that isn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Nope. Because if I happen to forget that posting one liners is against the rules, then my meter might get raised. So fuck that.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Or just don't forget?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 pm

I have ADHD. It's not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Everyone calm down. One liners can be used from time to time if appropriate. Just don't overdue it. Is that fair enough?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Teckno <3
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Unlocked so i can make a point.

Mecha if you have ADHD and think it could lead to you getting warnings...thats your problem, We are NOT going to pander to your needs everytime YOU cry about something because YOU screwed up. This really is not a difficult thing to do ( allegedly... ) but if you truly feel a post you make will get you in trouble then you bite your fuckin tongue (aka don't post it for the smart asses). And i apologise for the profanity because im not that guy but you really do need to stop being a crybaby and thinking we should step to your beat.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Why are you talking like you're still an admin? Teckno said its okay as long as we don't over do it.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why are you talking like you're still an admin? Teckno said its okay as long as we don't over do it.

I know for a fact you didn't just drop this on my boy Reaper. I'd prepare myself if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Mecha wrote:

Firstly i willingly traded my Admin position, i didn't have it taken from me kicking and screaming so you should show some respect the next time you question my right to speak some truth.

Secondly, are you seriously suggesting that only admins have the right or abilty to speak up on bullshit when they see it? I consider that everyones right, its just that you do it when you perceive personal injustice when in reality you need to take a step back and consider yourself compared to the general conduct of this forum. You have a sense of entitlement and a complete lack of personal responsibility. Buck up your ideas sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Hydell wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Firstly i willingly traded my Admin position, i didn't have it taken from me kicking and screaming so you should show some respect the next time you question my right to speak some truth.

Secondly, are you seriously suggesting that only admins have the right or abilty to speak up on bullshit when they see it? I consider that everyones right, its just that you do it when you perceive personal injustice when in reality you need to take a step back and consider yourself compared to the general conduct of this forum. You have a sense of entitlement and a complete lack of personal responsibility. Buck up your ideas sunshine.

Sure you have every right to speak up like everyone else. Doesn't mean I should listen though.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm

^^

As a moderator and staff member, not only should you listen, but you have to listen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:11 pm

I listen more to the admins than I do with the mods. And if Teckno says its okay, then its okay.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
I listen more to the admins than I do with the mods. And if Teckno says its okay, then its okay.

Hydell isn't saying do not to listen to me. He is saying not try keep asking for an exception when it comes to us passing out rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

I know what Reaper is saying. Doesn't change the fact that this is a very silly rule though.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:28 am

I'm sick of your fucking bullshit, mecha. You respect anything that is above your status. Mod being first, and admin being the higher step. Just because there are admins doesn't mean you disrespect our mods, especially our mod that had previously been an admin and is just sick of being admin over stupid fucking shit like you pull almost every fucking week!

I would completely understand that photo you posted if it was directed to me? But you dare fucking direct that to Gavin? You've created a war, mother fucker.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:45 am

2serious7
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:20 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
I'm sick of your fucking bullshit, mecha. You respect anything that is above your status. Mod being first, and admin being the higher step. Just because there are admins doesn't mean you disrespect our mods, especially our mod that had previously been an admin and is just sick of being admin over stupid fucking shit like you pull almost every fucking week!

I would completely understand that photo you posted if it was directed to me? But you dare fucking direct that to Gavin? You've created a war, mother fucker.

I see it's that time of the month again. Poor Bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP DELETING COMMENTS!   STOP DELETING COMMENTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP DELETING COMMENTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next