Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:50 am

And it looks awesome.

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 15807294429_e27edd0d3d_z
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/11/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-collectors-edition-revealed/

Quote :
Let’s discuss what you’re seeing, shall we? We’ll start with the golden Steel Book case, featuring what I personally think is one of long-time Final Fantasy artist Yoshitaka Amano’s finest pieces — the goddesses of Orience. On the inside is the Japanese kanji for the game title: 零, or “Rei,” meaning “zero,” and 式, or “shiki,” meaning “type.” We know you guys appreciate authenticity.

The Steel Book holds both the game disc and a 15-track collection of songs hand-picked by the game’s composer, Takeharu Ishimoto. If the name doesn’t ring a bell, he also did the score for Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, among others. He’s one of my favorite composers in the business right now, and Type-0’s soundtrack is stellar.

Let’s move over to the books. A 200 page manga that takes place alongside that super emotional opening of Type-0, giving you deeper insight into the characters, and next to that, an 80 page art book, featuring the art of some of our most talented artists who worked on this title. The foreword is even written by the game’s director, Hajime Tabata.

Last but not least, five life-size replicas of the iconic cards you’ve seen Ace holding in all our promotional materials. The fronts feature illustrations of the Type-0 Eidolons: Odin, Ifrit, Shiva, Diabolos, and naturally, Bahamut.

If all this stuff wasn’t enough, we’ve even got some neat incentives for you to pre-order this from us at Square Enix — you’ll automatically be entered into a sweepstakes where you could win a Final Fantasy Type-0 custom PS4, an art canvas of Ace, a Vermilion Bird lapel pin that retails for $200… and a whole bunch of runner up prizes, too.

And finally — getting the Collector’s Edition will guarantee your access to the Final Fantasy XV -Episode Duscae- demo. We’ve gotten a lot of questions about this demo, so while I’m here, I’ll drop some knowledge on that too.

"Episode Duscae" sounds like a really stupid name, but I guess SqEnix has been going all out with dumb names recently. It's $99.99, and seems pretty awesome, but I doubt I'll be getting it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:19 am

Looks nice I guess.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I thought this was a digital-only game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Archduke wrote:

And I thought it was gonna be a Vita game. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 725796345 A lot of people's expectations about this game were way off.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Angelus wrote:
Archduke wrote:

And I thought it was gonna be a Vita game. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 725796345  A lot of people's expectations about this game were way off.

Lol I remember people getting upset and pissed off because it wasn't going to be a vita game.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Archduke wrote:

And I thought it was gonna be a Vita game. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 725796345  A lot of people's expectations about this game were way off.

Lol I remember people getting upset and pissed off because it wasn't going to be a vita game.

It really should be. Wasn't it originally a PSP game? The Vita should still be able to run it without much trouble.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Angelus wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Archduke wrote:

It really should be.  Wasn't it originally a PSP game?  The Vita should still be able to run it without much trouble.

According to rumors, original plan for the western release was to just release a PSP digital version but the game got shelved with the translation about 50% complete.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:10 pm

The only edition I want is the PSP/PSVITA EDITION!!! Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 21888
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:50 am

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 1220_FFZEROHD_01

The Type-0 PS4 looks pretty awesome Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 409191096  Though a Vita would look better and make more sense.  

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog/details/20141220_ffzerohd.html
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Nah vita is shit
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Orion wrote:
Nah vita is shit

All the best games are on Vita, bru
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Good thing I didn't buy a PS4 yet. All these cool PS4 editions. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 409191096
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Good thing I didn't buy a PS4 yet. All these cool PS4 editions. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 409191096

We all know you won't get one.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:49 am

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

We all know you won't get one.

His mum will get it for him.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 am

Gonna preorder the CE tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

I just place my preorder today. It's gonna be $200 kangaroos here...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:07 pm

May get this game after all. It looks cool. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 316888967
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm waiting for the Vita Edition still.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Angelus wrote:
I'm waiting for the Vita Edition still.

#NOVITANOBUY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed   Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed
Page 1 of 1