Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/microsoft-not-ready-for-xbox-720-just-yet/

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Meh not buying any next gen console for a long time anyway. Im happy with this gen.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Idk if I will buy a console next gen at all. But if I do, it will be Sony.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh thank you Microsoft. More shmups for me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 pm

As I have said in the Chatbox several times, I think.

That MS will announce a new Xbox for CES 2012 and that is being held 10-13th of January. But that will just be the announcement of it. I dont think that the 360 will be a 10 year console. At max a 7 year, and we are closing in on that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah well whether they do or not wont affect me. I have no plans to buy any system. The next system I get will be a handheld. Either 3ds or psv. Have to wait and see which is better. I remember when I bought psp Razz I knew nothing about it and it turned out to be one of the most awesome things ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"    Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: "Not ready for xbox 720 just yet"
Page 1 of 1