Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long

Go down 
+4
Hydell
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long Empty
PostSubject: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:33 pm

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/05/24/sony-press-event-to-span-5-hours-biggest-ever/

http://exophase.com/23122/sony-e3-event-to-span-five-hours/

Wow. that is long. They better Agent or Sly 4.

The conference will take place at 5 p.m. PST on June 6.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:34 am

Just sitting there for 5 hours watching a bunch of dudes talking about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:36 am

Due to my having school, if it's streamed live I'll only be able to catch the last half of the show.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

I highly doubt it will be 5 hours long, if its an hour and a half of game showings and three and a half hours of Kevin Butler doing stand up then it will be fucking epic 8)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:44 am

Reaper wrote:
I highly doubt it will be 5 hours long, if its an hour and a half of game showings and three and a half hours of Kevin Butler doing stand up then it will be fucking epic 8)
Nah it will be 4 hours of "iiiim sooorrryyy foooorr PSN" And 1 hour kevin butler. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Maybe with so much time they'll announce that the ps4 will be at the next E3, just like they did the last time.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Nah it will be 4 hours of "iiiim sooorrryyy foooorr PSN" And 1 hour kevin butler. Razz

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long 725796345

Ya they need 5 hours to explain a lot of things... Cause they wouldn't do it when PSN was down :/

Anyone speculate any surprises they'll have in that time? I'm thinking they team up with EA and do some stuff for Battlefield 3 like 360 does w/ COD...
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:00 pm

I agree with the Battlefield thing, EA will do anything to piss on Activisions chips, they might throw in some exclusive content like they did with Dead Space 2 and MOH 2010.

I was just looking at all the IP's Sony owns and amn they could literally print money if they made sequels to some of their older games. I know i would definately buy a next gen sequel to G-Police.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:38 pm

I doubt 5 hours highly...but I cannot wait for E3 in general. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Holy fucking shit.

Sony better announce a shitload of crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long   Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's E3 conference will be 5 hours long
Page 1 of 1