Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim   Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Can't SWIM?! Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim 457301478 What's in red is the Devs responses.
Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim Tomb-Raider-Crossroads-E3-2012
Quote :
Although Lara is an adept swimmer in the Tomb Raider series, the upcoming reboot will apparently chronicle a time when she still needed floaties. On the upside, this was a time when she adopted Wolverine’s regeneration powers.

What exactly am I talking about, you ask? Crystal Dynamics global brand director Karl Stewart recently went on Twitter to answer fans’ questions about the game. Among the responses was information about the following (click to see tweets):

The game’s length, which will reportedly clock in at a respectable 12-15 hours.

12 to 15 + depending on your play style.

Whether or not Lara can swim. Hint: she can’t. Or at least she can, potentially, but she’s unable to do so in the game. Confusing, I know.

Lara can swim, but just not in this game.

The game will most likely have a few references (and maybe Easter Eggs) to the first game.

You’ll just have to wait and see.

The story will have plenty of twists, much like my favorite drinking straw.

We love twists here at Crystal D.

A sequel is definitely on the cards if the game does well.

Why of course.

Finally, the subject of health was touched upon. Let’s just say no medkits will be found within the game.

Regenerative. No need for items.
http://www.onlysp.com/2012/11/25/tomb-raider-will-be-12-15-hours-long-lara-will-have-regen-health-and-cant-swim/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim   Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim 24463310
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim   Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 am

Thats abit bad. No swim and regen.... Pathetic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim   Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 am

Now all she needs is a Mjolnir Mark VI suit. Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim   Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider Will Be 12-15 Hours Long, Lara Will Have Regen Health And Can't Swim
Page 1 of 1