Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.

Go down 
+4
TheJubJub5721
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
Blixtstorm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am

The article is in Swedish, after an interview with the general manager at Dice (Karl Troedsson).

http://www.fz.se/artiklar/?id=89015

Swedish Text:
Spoiler:

Translated with Google:
Spoiler:

Also Fault Line episode 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsHIHxYXeLs

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 am

Someone get it onto the channel NAOW!!!!!!!!!

Anyway game looks more amazing with every trailer, DICE seem to be the only dev who actually listen to the fans and give us what we want....an actual decent length campaign for a start. I'm looking at you CoD and Killzone...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 am

I forgot the password. But sure i could upload it if you need me too. Just PM it to me.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 pm

That trailer was epic.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Yup. Gonna pre order this for sure. Cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm

over 12 hours for a fps? holy shit
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm sure that's exaggerated. Like 12 hours if you're slow as fuck.

Still, though, this is the rare FPS that I want. I liked Battlefield 2 back in the day so I might pick this up.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
I'm sure that's exaggerated. Like 12 hours if you're slow as fuck.

Still, though, this is the rare FPS that I want. I liked Battlefield 2 back in the day so I might pick this up.

LOL Yea. Crytek said Crysis 2 would have a 12-hour campaign when according to alot of people it only lasts about 8 hours. Still though as long as it's longer than the average COD game then I am complacent.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

DAYUM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

HELL FUCKING YES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.   Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Campaign is good for over 12 hours.
Page 1 of 1