Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider

Go down 
+2
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:24 am

http://n4g.com/news/1514983/uncharted-4-is-darker-than-previous-entries-insider

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider 1514983_0

Quote :
 According to supposed industry insider Tidux, Uncharted 4 may be a little different than previous entries in the series.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:11 am

No wonder a lot of people from Naughty Dog left. They're really trying to make this real different from the previous games.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

Why? What's wrong with the lighter blockbuster tone?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:23 pm

I don't mind a darker touch if it really adds to the story. Frankly, the Uncharted series could use a little more urgency.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:34 pm

good. im tired of lost cities. i want sully to die and drake to go into a spiraling depression which causes him to become an average thief. this leads him on a journey to find a new purpose in life, etc etc.

something like that.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Shigdig wrote:
good. im tired of lost cities. i want sully to die and drake to go into a spiraling depression which causes him to become an average thief. this leads him on a journey to find a new purpose in life, etc etc.

something like that.

Why not make him a drug addict too.

Because dark is sooo deep /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:20 pm

drug addict is going too far. binge drinker would be good.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Make him an abusive dad too.

Also his dick don't work.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Pretty interesting to here that. Still, I'd LOVE for Uncharted 4 to be something brand new and not just another lost city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:17 pm

I dont want to turn Uncharted into MGSV.  Razz 

I just want the story fully based on drake instead of a lost city. You had some of this in uncharted 3, where drake was trying to prove himself by finding the lost city Francis drake found. Drake had been looking for that city since he was 15, now that he found it where does he go? does he still think of himself as "Francis drake's descendant"?  

Don't get me wrong, i don't want them to turn drake into fucking Max Payne or anything, i still want him to be silly and cheesy. But i do like the sound of "treasure hunter turned deadbeat thief".

I think they have been planning for a fundamental change in drake after UC3. They took away his ring necklace at the end of UC3.

i just think that would be more interesting than another fucking lost city.

anyway, here's more

>Elena leaves Drake, AGAIN
>starts fucking Chloe on occasion  AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider   Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 "Is Darker" - Insider
Page 1 of 1