Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider Empty
PostSubject: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 am

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/21/ps4-exclusive-souls-series-spin-off-teased-by-insider/

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider Demonsouls-670x438

Quote :
Demon’s Souls has been blessed with a level of popularity that not many expected when it first was released, and a quite trustworthy industry insider well known on NeoGaf as DemonNite mentioned something that seems to tease the coming of a new game of the series

In a thread on the popular message boards he wrote:
Quote :
Sony haven’t won anything and they won’t think they won either. It’s going to be another generation of hard work and great games.
Another user known as MrChocolate responded “Should I bet my soul on it?”
At that DemonNite dropped a hint that could easily be interpreted as teasing something very interesting:
Quote :
If by souls you mean another PS4 exclusive Souls spinoff then maybe ?  ; )
The wording used is actually intriguing, as he calls it “another spinoff,”  adding a bit more mystery to the whole issue.
Of course, as usual with this kind of things, we should take it with a heavy grain of salt and consider it an unconfirmed rumor until an official announcement surfaces, but it’s definitely enough to dream…
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Still haven't beat Demon's Souls. :sadfroge: 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Hopefully they do this one right. Not just sugar, rainbows, and broken PvP like Dark OSuls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:19 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

pls be true
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Demon's Souls II?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Duke wrote:
Demon's Souls II?
  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230  PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Whoops, I read that wrong my bad.  Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider 45085310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider   PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 Exclusive "Soul Series" Spin-Off Teased by Insider
Page 1 of 1