Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy

Go down 
+4
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Pedophiles don't just attack every underaged person, though. 

I'm not saying he did it; in fact, I'm convinced of the opposite, but such a claim in a court would be weak and hold no ground if the prosecutor is of - at the very least - decent status.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Wait, 15? I thought he said he was 17?

Quote :
when he was 17-years-old.
http://www.thewrap.com/bryan-singer-accused-sexually-abusing-underage-boy
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 am

@yonny616 He was being molested since 15 through 17.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:37 am

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57152561/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1

Quote :
Less than a month after Michael Egan filed a sexual-abuse lawsuit against Bryan Singer, the X-Men director is facing a similar accusation. The new lawsuit is being brought by attorney Jeff Herman, this time on behalf an anonymous British man. Singer and producer Gary Goddard (who was also named in the first case) are accused of sexually assaulting "John Doe No. 117." The Daily Beast reports the plaintiff chose to remain anonymous for fear of "further psychological injury." According to the lawsuit, Goddard and Singer met the man for sex when he was a minor and engaged in acts of "gender violence" against him.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:07 am

What the fuck is gender violence?

Anyways everyone knows Hollywood is full of fucking scum
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:17 am

Orion wrote:
What the fuck is gender violence?

Anyways everyone knows Hollywood is full of fucking scum

http://eige.europa.eu/content/what-is-gender-based-violence
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Quote :
Attorneys for “X-Men: Days of Future Past” director Bryan Singer have filed a motion to dismiss Michael Egan’s sexual abuse lawsuit.

The motion was filed Wednesday in federal court in Hawaii, where Egan alleges that Singer committed the abuse between August, 1999 and October, 1999. “X-Men” Days of Future Past” is opening worldwide this weekend.

Singer said in the motion that he was not Hawaii during that period, asserting that he had been in Canada filming “X-Men,” on trips to California and New England. He also alleged in the filing that the timing Egan’s suit — filed April 15 — had been aimed “to maximize public attention” prior to the release of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.”
Singer’s motion said the case should be dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction and cited Egan’s deposition in a separate 2000 sex abuse lawsuit filed against three executives of the Digital Entertainment Network in which...(etc.)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 JpDJAoF
Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 Bryan-Singer-Twin-Boys
Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 685534590788713614
Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 Frankie-Donjae-Bryan-Singer
Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 Bryan-Singer-Ian-McKellen
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 am

Someone has to stop this rapist demon
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:14 am

He looks like Cliff Blezinski.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/28/michael-egan-guilty-plea-fraud-bryan-singer/

Karma is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:24 pm

What a fucking asshole. Unfortunately, the stigma for innocent people who get accused of rape or commuting sexual abuse is hard to disappear. That defamation lawsuit better win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Singer still did it
Back to top Go down

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2