Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony's welcome back content is revealed

Go down 
+11
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
The Enkindler
ghost23
Hydell
Based Sonji
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Sony's welcome back content is revealed Empty
PostSubject: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:22 pm

InFamous is the best in this bunch.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1168560p1.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

That's pretty cool. Wait. So do you get them by download or what?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Alanski wrote:

It's by the store. By download.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:35 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Oh alright. I wonder if we will be able to gameshare all those games Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Oh alright. I wonder if we will be able to gameshare all those games Twisted Evil

Get Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD. I'll get inFamous and LBP.

We'll game share.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Sonji wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Get Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD. I'll get inFamous and LBP.

We'll game share.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:50 am

Someone will have to sign into my account to get the content fo me cos i wont have a PS3 for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

Any word if this is worldwide or just North America?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:03 am

No ME2? Sad
Oh well I'll get Wipeout Fury.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:54 am

Hopefully it's available in Europe, specifically Ireland. How does it work exactly? Do you activate something by going into you email, or will those games be available right away on the PS Store when it's up?

Anyway, decent selection of games. InFamous and Dead Nation seem the obvious choices.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony's welcome back content is revealed StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:23 am

ghost23 wrote:
Any word if this is worldwide or just North America?
Australia is getting the same thing as Europe
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/05/aussie-welcome-back-package-detailed/
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony's welcome back content is revealed 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Super Stardust and Dead Nation for me. I already have the other 3.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Not bad. Some good games in the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony's welcome back content is revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Gonna get Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation with my account and WipEout HD + Fury and inFAMOUS with JubJub's. Sony's welcome back content is revealed 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

TRF wrote:
Gonna get Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation with my account and WipEout HD + Fury and inFAMOUS with JubJub's. Sony's welcome back content is revealed 725796345

Like a boss.

I assume there must be some way to stop people from making accounts and getting games though...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Like a boss.

I assume there must be some way to stop people from making accounts and getting games though...

Only accounts that were created before the ApocalyPS3 will be able to get these games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony's welcome back content is revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Gonna get Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation with my account and WipEout HD + Fury and inFAMOUS with JubJub's. Sony's welcome back content is revealed 528803

Like a boss.

Only accounts that were created before the ApocalyPS3 will be able to get these games.
Luckily I have Jubby's account, mine, and my EU account. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Like a boss.

WAIT? WHAT THE FUCK!?!? That's not fair AT ALL. What about millions of PS3 owners that bought one after early 2010. Jesus fuck you Sony.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Like a boss.

WAIT? WHAT THE FUCK!?!? That's not fair AT ALL. What about millions of PS3 owners that bought one after early 2010. Jesus fuck you Sony.

I'm sure I have some of my old accounts you can use XD I created like 10
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Like a boss.

The new Apocalypse, not the old one....
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Look I'm not even trolling here, the PS3 stuff is okay, but the PSP offerings are so shit. Two inferior versions of PS3 games and two mediocre games that are like 3 bucks each at Gamestop.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:21 am

Thats becaue the PSP is shite.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Look I'm not even trolling here, the PS3 stuff is okay, but the PSP offerings are so shit. Two inferior versions of PS3 games and two mediocre games that are like 3 bucks each at Gamestop.
People play games on the PSP?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:07 am

BioDemon wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I know right? Its battery life is so shit that you have to keep it plugged in....making it non-portable and utterly pointless.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:05 am

Reaper wrote:
BioDemon wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I know right? Its battery life is so shit that you have to keep it plugged in....making it non-portable and utterly pointless.
Not to mention there are only a few good games on it. The PSP is jokez, sorry Lykos. (not really)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's welcome back content is revealed   Sony's welcome back content is revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's welcome back content is revealed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next