Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire

Go down 
+7
Orc
ghost23
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
Mecha
Hydell
Archduke
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  Empty
PostSubject: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:47 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1161633p1.html

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/85560/la-noire-to-get-ps3-exclusive-content/

interesting. There's also no multiplayer in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Pretty cool, i wasnt even looking up trailers for this game or anything, but since it has online that means the single player might actually be good....a rare thing these days.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 am

Would be interesting to see which version will sell the most. Seeing as most of the Rockstar fans own a Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 am

Mecha wrote:
Would be interesting to see which version will sell the most. Seeing as most of the Rockstar fans own a Xbox 360.

Yeah that's why I don't understand why the PS3 gets exclusive content.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:10 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Probably because Sony payed them.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Well RDR got exclusive content on PS3 as well. And actually, it could have to do with the fact that L.A. Noire was initially developed as a PS3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:09 am

Doubt this will change my purchase, its one mission which would probably like about 10 minutes at most. If it was a complete episode like GTA IV was, then things would be different.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 am

Doesn't matter...coz its last place..

Razz jk it seems to be the case for a lot of multiplats these days. Microsoft better get their heads out of their asses and do the same for 360 otherwise no one's gonna buy multiplats on xbox unless they're graphics whores.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:21 am

Lykos wrote:

Razz jk it seems to be the case for a lot of multiplats these days. Microsoft better get their heads out of their asses and do the same for 360 otherwise no one's gonna buy multiplats on xbox unless they're graphics whores.

Games that comes to mind are Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and all have still sold more on 360.
When Microsoft get exclusive DLC (timed or permanent), its the ones that matter and actually make a difference, such as GTA IV episodes and Call of Duty map packs.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 am

ghost23 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Games that comes to mind are Red Dead Redemption, Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and all have still sold more on 360.
When Microsoft get exclusive DLC (timed or permanent), its the ones that matter and actually make a difference, such as GTA IV episodes and Call of Duty map packs.
Personally I'd rather get free, exclusive DLC on the disc than DLC I have to pay for that goes to the other console anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:01 am

ghost23 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

That's kinda ironic. The original "Dead Space" sold more on PS3. But at the same time i'm not really surprised. Seeing as PS3 owners already had enough games in their hands with Gran Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet 2, and Mass Effect 2 to play. While Xbox 360 lacked in games for these past months. So they needed something to play.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 am

If the PS3 version looks and runs better than the 360 version then I'll get that one. If not, then I'll keep up my tradition of buying multi-plats on the 360.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

That's kinda ironic. The original "Dead Space" sold more on PS3. But at the same time i'm not really surprised. Seeing as PS3 owners already had enough games in their hands with Gran Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet 2, and Mass Effect 2 to play. While Xbox 360 lacked in games for these past months. So they needed something to play.

ME2 on PS3 didn't sell that well. In fact it did horrible.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

ME2 on PS3 didn't sell that well. In fact it did horrible.

Maybe cause they spent their money on LBP2 or GT5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I hope it comes to 360 eventually. Like the "exclusive" GTAIV DLCs.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
I hope it comes to 360 eventually. Like the "exclusive" GTAIV DLCs.
But those weren't provided free of charge. They were just available to purchase solely on 360 for a certain amount of time. But yes, the exclusive L.A. Noire DLC could make its way to 360.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Well if it's running on the RAGE engine it's probably going to be better on the 360. Much better performance and higher resolution, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire    PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 gets exclusive content for L.A. Noire
Page 1 of 1