Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:07 pm

there must be a creative struggle in Naughty doge right now.

i hope its for the best. enough with the lost cities.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 am

Shigdig wrote:

I hope so. Or it could be something stupid like Sony isn't compensating them enough...which I wouldn't put it passed them considering how much cuts they've been making.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:30 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Shigdig wrote:

I hope so. Or it could be something stupid like Sony isn't compensating them enough...which I wouldn't put it passed them considering how much cuts they've been making.

no way. ND is probably their most successful first party studio at the moment , i cant see them leaving for compensation reasons
the writer and director are the only ones that have left so far, so im just assuming its for creative reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 am

Shigdig was right.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/28/sony-lay-offs-explained-by-insider-hennig-left-naughty-dog-due-to-uncharted-4-creative-differences-rumour/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Shigdig is always right.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:44 pm

It's true. If there was another lost city game, Uncharted quality would seriously be put to question. That's why I semi-preferred UC2 over 3 because 3 felt like a do over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog   Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 director leaves Naughty Dog
Page 1 of 1