Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One Exclusives Thread

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Chobo
Bluenose
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Xbox One Exclusives Thread Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Xbox One Exclusives Thread Xbox_o10

Keep track of all the best exclusive games that are on Xbox One.

Spotlight:

Titanfall (released 11/03/2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread 20418912

Current games:

Ryse: Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Crimson Dragon
Forza Motorsport 5
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Fighter Within
Powerstar Golf
Lolocycle
Zoo Tycoon

Upcoming:

Kinect Sport Rivals (8/04/2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Kinect10
Sunset Overdrive (10/2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Maxres11
D4 (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread E3201310
Project Spark (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Projec12
Fantasia Music Evolved (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Fantas10
Quantum Break (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread 24394310
Halo 5 (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Halo-510
Black Tusk Game (TBA 2014)
Xbox One Exclusives Thread Black-11
Fable Legends (TBA 2015)

Xbox One Exclusives Thread Fable-11

Minor Titles

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (out now)
Halo: Spartan Assault (out now)

Below (timed TBA 2014)
Cobalt (TBA 2014)

Rumours

Forza Horizon 2/Deep South (likely, concept art released)
Gears of War (likely, but only planning stages thus far)
Crackdown 3 (little known so far)
Halo Anniversary 2 (little known so far)

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Titanfall is going to be a real miss for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox One Exclusives Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Titanfall isn't exclusive. It's on PC and a 360 port coming later. Garden Warfare is a timed exclusive. And I heard a rumor somewhere that Black Tusk's new IP was canceled so that they could focus on Gears of War.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

It is not exclusive to only Xbox. It is somewhat exclusive though as it is only on three platforms, not on two of the current gen ones. Or you can consider it a microsoft exclusive. As it is not on Xbox's main competitor (the ps4) I shall include it here regardless, like I would include Deep Down in a PS4 exclusive list.

@Teckno why you missing Titanfall?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Most of the Xbone current exclusives are complete shit. DR3 is the only good game there. And GW is coming to PC.

Oh and didn't Halo 5 get delayed to 2015?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
It is not exclusive to only Xbox. It is somewhat exclusive though as it is only on three platforms, not on two of the current gen ones. Or you can consider it a microsoft exclusive. As it is not on Xbox's main competitor (the ps4) I shall include it here regardless, like I would include Deep Down in a PS4 exclusive list.

@Teckno why you missing Titanfall?

Because I won't be getting an Xbox One and my PC couldn't possibly run it.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox One Exclusives Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 pm

@ Techno the game runs on a modified Source Engine. You might be able to run it fine.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One Exclusives Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Why do you always copy my threads, Lykos?

http://www.g7gaming.net/t8278-ps4-vs-xbox-one-which-console-has-the-most-exclusives-so-far
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why do you always copy my threads, Lykos?

http://www.g7gaming.net/t8278-ps4-vs-xbox-one-which-console-has-the-most-exclusives-so-far

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm

This is dedicated to pure Xboxery which I shall update over time. Yours is a comparison thread which you aren't updating :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

What's there to update?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 am

Putting in games that are on on system and not the other.

Ignoring 2D indie games or putting them separately, and keeping track of all the release dates.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

You're still going by that Republic mentally? That whole it's on that console and not on the other, doesn't work anymore. We got too many gaming devices this gen now.

By the way, we already told you that Below is a timed-exclusive, so why would you add it? Here's proof in case yo don't believe it... http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/08/below-is-a-timed-xbox-one-exclusive/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Xbox One Exclusives Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Titanfall isn't Xbox One exclusive, you'd have to be an MLD dick sucking retarded faggot drone to believe that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
You're still going by that Republic mentally? That whole it's on that console and not on the other, doesn't work anymore. We got too many gaming devices this gen now.

By the way, we already told you that Below is a timed-exclusive, so why would you add it? Here's proof in case yo don't believe it... http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/08/below-is-a-timed-xbox-one-exclusive/

That is not republic mentality. It is common sense.

The direct definition of the adjective "exclusive" means excluding one or more factors (in this case PS3/PS4/WiiU). It also implies it can be a group. In this case we can consider Xbox 360, XBox One and PC as the exclusive group. Therefore it makes sense to call the game exclusive.

We got too many devices this gen? You own a gaming PC and an Xbox One and Xbox 360?

I noted that it is timed. I shall remove it from the page the moment it is no longer exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 pm

What about if a game was released on PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One? Would you still consider that "exclusive"? I guess by that logic, GTA V will be exclusive to the PS4, if the rumors on a PS4 port is true anyway.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One Exclusives Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
What about if a game was released on PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One? Would you still consider that "exclusive"? I guess by that logic, GTA V will be exclusive to the PS4, if the rumors on a PS4 port is true anyway.

May as well just count all PSone games as exclusive...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Mecha wrote:

It is exclusive within this generation, yeah. An exclusive port or reboot.

It's all contextual. Who cares if a game is on one system or two? Especially if those systems are all owned by the same company? Especially within the main competition. A game that is on PS4 and not on X1, regardless of what else it's on, contextually it is exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 am

>xbox
>after 2009

>exclusives

just get a PS4

dont you have a PC anyway?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One Exclusives Thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 am

I'm so excite for kinect sports rival and music evolved!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One Exclusives Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Am I the only one who thinks D4 looks like shit?

Story-wise, it looks like a shitty memento clone, and the character's move like robots. Doesn't really seem next-gen material.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:38 pm

^ Did you not play Deadly Premonition?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Xbox One Exclusives Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I'm so excite for kinect sports rival and music evolved!
So glad to see Microsoft didn't absolutely ruin Rare and are having them make fantastic Kinect games for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Exclusives Thread   Xbox One Exclusives Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Exclusives Thread
Page 1 of 1