Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP

Go down 
+3
Pein
TheJubJub5721
Stoney
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 pm

So what do you people think of the MP in AC? I only played one round of Wanted and I thought it was fun as hell, a good change to online play. Although I only managed to finish 5th out of 8 players XD Not too bad considering it was my first time. 6 kills 4 deaths.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 pm

I like it. Although I can see it getting repetitive, but at the moment it is really fun. First game I took 1st 8)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:31 pm

i play it occasionally.i like it a lot.its pretty cool,but it can get frustrating at times
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

It's great that finally a competitive multiplayer game that doesn't have so much emphasis on KD but rather on how you get the kills.
Back to top Go down
Z
Background Character
Background Character
Z

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

The matchmaking takes way too long.
The mulitplayer is boring and repetitive.

I'm extremely pissed at Ubisoft for adding Mulitplayer trophies/achievements in ACB. As if I want to get max level in ANY multiplayer game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I haven't played it yet. i've been too busy playing the campaign first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:47 am

Z wrote:

I'm extremely pissed at Ubisoft for adding Mulitplayer trophies/achievements in ACB. As if I want to get max level in ANY multiplayer game.

Matchmaking takes way too long? Never had any problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Z
Background Character
Background Character
Z

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Stoney wrote:
Z wrote:

Matchmaking takes way too long? Never had any problem with it.

The matchmaking takes up to 10 minutes to get into one lobby for me, do you have the 360 version or PS3?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:23 pm

360 version. But don't see how that would play any part seeing as Ubisoft run the servers.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Stoney wrote:
360 version. But don't see how that would play any part seeing as Ubisoft run the servers.

Yeah but there probably are more people playing on 360 than on ps3
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:52 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Yeah but there probably are more people playing on 360 than on ps3

True. But I have never had a problem with matchmaking either.
Back to top Go down
Z
Background Character
Background Character
Z

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:51 pm

It takes forever on the PS3 version, Which is why its almost impossible to get a platinum on ACB.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Z wrote:
It takes forever on the PS3 version, Which is why its almost impossible to get a platinum on ACB.

Ohh. I think multiplayer trophies for games like this are stupid. Games that are single player focused shouldn't have trophies/achievements for a tagged on MP, as fun as it may be.
Back to top Go down
Z
Background Character
Background Character
Z

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Z wrote:

Ohh. I think multiplayer trophies for games like this are stupid. Games that are single player focused shouldn't have trophies/achievements for a tagged on MP, as fun as it may be.
Exactly! I platinumed AC 2 because it was a fun game that didn't have multiplayer. I just can't see myself playing any multiplayer game for that much time just to get a trophy that shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Z wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Z wrote:

Exactly! I platinumed AC 2 because it was a fun game that didn't have multiplayer. I just can't see myself playing any multiplayer game for that much time just to get a trophy that shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

That is stupid. It was the same with Bioshock 2. I would have taken the time to get every trophy but the multiplayer was so tacked on and not fun I didn't want to play it.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Villager
Villager
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

i like it from what I've played
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP   Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood MP
Page 1 of 1