Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berserk Manga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Berserk Manga Empty
PostSubject: Berserk Manga   Berserk Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 am

Berserk Manga Berserker_Armor_by_hellbeast
So, anyone read this manga?
It was one of the best out there, until Muira started taking these outrageously long breaks, and made the waiting ordeal a living hell for all the fans.
I wish it had an actual anime(by actual, I mean that it would cover all of the arcs, instead of ending in a cliffhanger), using the Attack on Titan animation, and not that CGI crap they used in the films. But it would have probably been heavily censored due to the violence and the rape scenes, and cut important parts out like they did with the 1997 anime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Berserk Manga StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Berserk Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserk Manga   Berserk Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm keen on Berserk but I don't know if I should watch the anime, movies or read the manga first.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Berserk Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserk Manga   Berserk Manga I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Padders wrote:
I'm keen on Berserk but I don't know if I should watch the anime, movies or read the manga first.

I'm in the same boat man. It looks interesting to me. I thought about watching the anime, but I heard via the internet that it's terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Berserk Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserk Manga   Berserk Manga I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 am

Some time ago the cg movies made me read the manga up to chapter 126 so far. Well the most hardcore scene wasn't censored in the movies, so maybe they could do it. I am not even sure why they don't make that anime happen, since the manga has a lot of fame, and they would surely make some sweet money with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Berserk Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserk Manga   Berserk Manga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berserk Manga
Page 1 of 1