Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto manga to end this November

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Naruto manga to end this November R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Naruto manga to end this November Empty
PostSubject: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=108748
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 am

Naruto manga to end this November Finallyover
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Holy shit.

I stopped reading it like 2 or 3 years ago. Madara was fighting the 5 kages or something. It was interesting but it was so slow paced like Dragon Ball Z that I just dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Love it or hate it, end of an era.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Naruto is shit anyways.

Meanwhile, the One Piece manga may run for another ten years. Naruto manga to end this November 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Archduke wrote:
Naruto is shit anyways.

Meanwhile, the One Piece manga may run for another ten years. Naruto manga to end this November 1443829230

One Piece is great though...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:32 pm

1999-present.....

DAMN
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Naruto manga to end this November TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:46 am

Damn, I thought I wouldn't care but now I remember when I first found it. It got me into anime, I'm going to miss it. And fuck you Duke One Piece is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Never mind...

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:03 pm

^^

Not a sequel, it's a spinoff miniseries about their children that probably won't run too long.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
^^

Not a sequel, it's a spinoff miniseries about their children that probably won't run too long.

Naruto manga to end this November 28b8rp0
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Can you actually stop those useless fucking picture only posts? Are you a fucking retard? Do you have some sort of mental disability you worthless fuck? 

Anyways the ending and the last 100 chapters have been shit. Chuunin Exams (Gaara VS Lee) was the height of the series, and it got better with the Pain VS Jiraiya arc and the Pain VS Konoha but they completely ruined it all fucking completely with the ending of the arc.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:12 pm

^^

I actually think the last 100 chapters have been generally OK. The first 60 or so were pretty dope, then it fell off, then picked up again with that Naruto vs Sasuke fight.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:32 am

I've felt the series has been absolutely dog shit since the war started, some of the worst writing I've read in my life, period.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:35 am

@ Sonji and Orion

I'm sorry, but no anime show needs over 600+ fucking episodes to tell a story. That's absolutely ridiculous. One Piece may still be good now, but there's no reason a show needs to be that long. There are other much better animes that get their story across in a more appropriate and reasonable length.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

Archduke wrote:
@ Sonji and Orion

I'm sorry, but no anime show needs over 600+ fucking episodes to tell a story. That's absolutely ridiculous. One Piece may still be good now, but there's no reason a show needs to be that long. There are other much better animes that get their story across in a more appropriate and reasonable length.

What? The point of a long anime is that there are multiple over arching stories, not just one main one. You don't even know what you're talking about. There are great short anime series', sure. They don't have the kind of character development, world development, and lore that exist in ones like One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, etc. That's what makes those series "legendary" in the eyes of the public
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:25 pm

No what makes them "legendary" is that they have been running the longest and therefore had more opportunities to get a larger fanbase.

Anyways you're still a fucking moron Duke.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Orion wrote:
No what makes them "legendary" is that they have been running the longest and therefore had more opportunities to get a larger fanbase.

Anyways you're still a fucking moron Duke.

Naruto manga to end this November Judge_you_are_a_faggot
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Haha hilarious meme duke you truly are an epic sir XD
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 pm

I feel bad for anybody who still is a fan of Naruto and or reads the Naruto manga. Because from what I've heard, the ending is complete shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga to end this November   Naruto manga to end this November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga to end this November
Page 1 of 1