Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official Completionist Thread

Go down 
+8
Archduke
16Bit
Mecha
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Azazel
Angelus
Orc
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
ooh secret boss eh?

Basically looks like a giant bouncy ball.

I haven't beaten it yet, since you need to find and kill all the random encounters.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

lol why even bother? Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

It's a good game. Being able to use Freya longer is a good enough reason for me.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Fair. It's all about Zidane tho
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Alright, Picked up Hotline Miami and completed it. Completed Limbo, Completed Killzone: Mercenary. Whoop!

But I've also got Amazing Spider-Man, Persona 4 Golden and Dungeon Hunter to focus on now. Argh too many games, too little time.
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

Stature : 0
NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Pretty much completed Super Mario Bros. for the first time in my life a few weeks ago, and it's hard mode. Gotta play through all my Mario games; I have too many unfinished ones.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 pm

^ Let me guess, you like 16 bit games?
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Ignore the username, that was just a replacement for "8Bit", and even then, that username is horrendously unoriginal, I remembered where I got it from.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

I remember beating the original Super Mario Bros. with no lives lost, and in about 10-15 minutes.

I never beat the Japanese version of Super Mario Bros. 2. I only got past the 1st castle, before rage quiting. It's pretty fucking hard compared to the original game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:32 pm

16Bit wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Ignore the username, that was just a replacement for "8Bit", and even then, that username is horrendously unoriginal, I remembered where I got it from.

Haha. Ask the staff to change it if you want. God knows if they'll ever get onto it though. They spend more time on the chatbox threatening to bomb America.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Argh completely forgot to update this shit. Since 2014 started I have completed

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Amazing Spider-Man
Broken Sword: Serpent's Curse (P1)
Hotline Miami
Killzone Mercenary
Limbo
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Resistance: Burning Skies
Sound Shapes
The Walking Dead (S1)
World Rally Championship 3
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Spec Ops: The Line
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Planning to complete:

Gears of War 2
World Rally Championship 4
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
God of War HD
Final Fantasy X

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm on the verge of completing MGS4. This game is either long as fuck or I take my sweet time each act because I've been clocking in atleast 10hrs per acts.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I'm on the verge of completing MGS4. This game is either long as fuck or I take my sweet time each act because I've been clocking in atleast 10hrs per acts.

*obligatory cut scene joke*

Ten hours per act!? How is that possible!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 pm

@Stoney I was saying the same thing, but I was just reading the "total time" after each act as the time for that one act. So essentially I was reading it wrong. Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 725796345 I did clock in 17hrs in total though. I just finished it. MGS4 is truly one of the best games I've ever played. Makes me wish I started the series back in the PS2 era.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:24 am

All these games are installed or downloading.

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 W5tDadR

I've completed 5 of them so far...however only one on PC. Which to play next? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:34 pm

How do you even keep track of it?

All crash bandicoot games except Mind over mutant.
and all 100% or in some of them over 100% (a little joke Naughty dog put in.)

All Spyro games (except the reboot games)

All Halo games except for Wars and Halo 4.(1.All skulls 2. all levels beaten on legendary in either single or co op)

All witcher games out so far (more then 6 times each). in Witcher 2 I am missing 5 achivements i think, beat on insane (which BTW makes Dark souls seem like a kids game, Really Witcher is alot harder then Dark souls)

Oblivion and Skyrim (morrowind is impossible to beat 100% cause of the plus minus system with factions.)

Fable games (1,TLC, 2, 3 and anniversary) not to 100% on 2 and 3 mind you but the game fucking glitched on me so i couldn't unlock all achivements.

Well... Jet set Radio Future.

... and many more. which i can't keep track of.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Dude not every game you've ever completed, the games you are currently playing and your most recent completions.

I completed Peace Walker yesterday. :)
Currently back on Ocarina of Time and Gears of War 2
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Most recent game I've fully 100%ed was probably PaRappa the Rapper (both on PS1 and PSP).

Overall?

Rayman 2 Revolution
Rayman Origins
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Galaxy
PaRappa the Rapper
Kirby's Adventure
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic Generations

Currently?

Rayman
Rayman Legends
PaRappa the Rapper 2
UmJammer Lammy
Sonic Adventure (maybe)
Sonic Adventure 2

May update this from time to time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 am

Finished Watch Dogs about 2 weeks ago and inFamous Second Son a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Completed Gears 2. Forgot to update that.
ALMOST completed OCarina. Got up to the Ganon fight but kept dying. Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:26 am

I completed the career mode on the hardest difficulty in EA Sports UFC thus unlocking the Bruce Lee pack and Royce Gracie.

So yeah ...  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am

I completed most of the side-quests in FFX HD and got most of the special items and weapons. I was trying to get Celestial Weapon, which is Tidus's best weapon in the game. Only to find out that I'm severely under-leveled to go to some of the secret dungeons, and I need to play Blitzball again. (FUCK THAT)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Completed Saints Row IV

Whoop.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:11 am

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 Bz1wGH8IcAAlz8N

First ever platinum. Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 2505020059 Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 am

Stoney wrote:
Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 Bz1wGH8IcAAlz8N

First ever platinum. Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 2505020059 Surprised

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Completionist Thread   Official Completionist Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Completionist Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next