Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide BbS_FcPIAAErjFj_thumb
Quote :
Last night, Namco Bandai announced Tales of Zestiria, the next games in the Tales of RPG series for PlayStation 3. Although the game has no release date yet, Namco Bandai do have plans to release Tales of Zestiria worldwide.

“Over the past few years the Tales of team has taken great strides to strengthen our relationship with players across North America and Europe,” said Tales of series producer Hideo Baba in a press release this morning. “To respond to their love and support I am honored to open a new chapter of the Tales of series together with Japanese and overseas fans.”

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/12/tales-zestiria-will-released-worldwide/#j2RUCCKyQg4gMWEt.99
Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/12/tales-zestiria-will-released-worldwide/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:34 pm

That's pretty cool, actually. Kudos to namco Bandai for this
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm

THANK YOU BASED BABA.

need to play some more tales games though.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Hell yes! Now I just need to finish Xillia, and Abyss, then Symphonia HD, then Xillia 2 first D:
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Coming to PS4, PS3, and PC. Those cut-scenes animated by Ufotable are gorgeous! DSP2

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 pm

YESS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide   Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria will be released worldwide
Page 1 of 1