Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak

Go down 
+9
NoelX2
Chobo
igame
TheJubJub5721
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mario vs. Jak
Mario
G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 14 ]
Jak
G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Angelus, it's not nostalgia. the games are still good to this day.Their timeless classics. not only that, but many of the current Mario games are very good. With the exception of Mario sports games this gen.

Last edited by chobo500 on Mon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:57 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Teckno, it's not nostalgia. the games are still good to this day.Their timeless classics. not only that, but many of the current Mario games are very good. With the exception of Mario sports games this gen.

I didn't say it was nostalgia, Angelus did. I just personally think it's overated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Teckno wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Teckno, it's not nostalgia. the games are still good to this day.Their timeless classics. not only that, but many of the current Mario games are very good. With the exception of Mario sports games this gen.

I didn't say it was nostalgia, Angelus did. I just personally think it's overated.

My bad on that. I'll edit it. And I agree with you a little bit. the Mario games are a bit overrated, but that doesn't mean they're not amazing games. Like the Galaxy games. Amazing games, but don't quite deserve to be the highest rated games this gen.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

My bad on that. I'll edit it. And I agree with you a little bit. the Mario games are a bit overrated, but that doesn't mean they're not amazing games. Like the Galaxy games. Amazing games, but don't quite deserve to be the highest rated games this gen.

Totally agree. I myself bought SMG2, it does not deserve its score. It definitely does not deserve a 97. More like a 92 or 93.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Mario sucks. It's pure misplaced nostalgia that it's even made it this far.

Are you on high on crack or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, I feel I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Mario advances.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Fuckin bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak   G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Tournament, Round 5! Mario vs. Jak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2