Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metropolis vs. Gotham City

Go down 
+2
Angelus
Mecha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which city would you rather live in?
 Metropolis
 Gotham City
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:04 am

@Angelus Namek was destoryed by Freeza.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 am

During his fight with Goku. A fight that could have ended within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:36 am

Gotham, I'd rather be in constant fear of Batman letting Joker loose on Gotham to murder innocents over being dead in Metropolis.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

@Angelus No and yes. Yes to he was fighting Goku during it, but no to the fight being what destroyed namek. Freeza destroyed namek with his death ball.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
During his fight with Goku.  A fight that could have ended within seconds.
Yeah... Freiza could have ended the fight in the first few seconds if he didn't like playing around with his prey. It's his fault for torturing Goku up to the point of Super Saiyan, so no, Goku didn't destroy Namek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I doubt Freiza could have easily defeated Son Goku. The anime made Freiza look stronger due to the fillers. While in the manga, Freiza did slightly struggled a bit more fighting off Son Goku.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
I doubt Freiza could have easily defeated Son Goku. The anime made Freiza look stronger due to the fillers. While in the manga, Freiza did slightly struggled a bit more fighting off Son Goku.

Frieza doesn't even fight at 1% at the beginning. Goku was powerful enough to take him out there, didn't have to dance around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metropolis vs. Gotham City   Metropolis vs. Gotham City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metropolis vs. Gotham City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2