Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours

Go down 
+2
Angelus
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours Empty
PostSubject: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/17/5113704/sony-playstation-4-1-million-sales

Sony’s next-gen PlayStation 4 console is off to a good start. The company announced today that it has sold over 1 million consoles in just 24 hours. Sony’s PlayStation 4 only launched on Friday in the US and Canada, so it's an impressive start for just two regions. "We are thrilled that consumer reaction has been so phenomenal," says Andrew House, president and group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment. "Sales remain very strong in North America, and we expect continued enthusiasm as we launch the PlayStation 4 in Europe and Latin America on November 29th." The PlayStation 4 is now Sony’s fastest-selling console, with North American sales surpassing the initial demand for the PlayStation 2 in Japan. European sales of the PS4 start in just under two weeks, so it’s entirely possible that Sony’s next-gen console could overtake Nintendo’s struggling Wii U sales (currently 3.91 million) by the end of the year. Microsoft's Xbox One console also launches on November 22nd to provide even more competition for the holiday shopping season. wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 pm

It's definitely gonna overtake the Wii U. The Xbox One probably will too.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Lol day 1 and PS4 sales is already 1/4th the Wii U's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 pm

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours Freddi10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 am

The biggest console launch, ever.

B-b-buutt I thought mobile and tablet were taking over? According to certain devs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:43 pm

wow.

Wonder how the xbone will hold up
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Shigdig wrote:
wow.

See that, in the distance? That's Xbox One in SECOND PLACE!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Shigdig wrote:
wow.

It's launching in 13(?) countries so it has to do well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours   PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 sells over 1 million units in just 24 hours
Page 1 of 1