Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days

Go down 
+6
Archduke
Hydell
TheJubJub5721
Stoney
The Enkindler
BioDemon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:34 am

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/88459/skyrim-sales-exceed-34-million-units-in-two-days/

Just imagine if they would count DD sales
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 am

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days Notbad10
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

Nice, any idea when they will count the DD sales?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:45 am

The game deserves CoD sales. The amount of content packed onto the disc is unbelievable it can be overwhelming at times. I haven't got a bad word to say about it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm

I'm sure DD would at least double these figures.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Good to see more games starting to sell more despite going up agant CoD.

BF3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3.....i am proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 pm

I love you Bethesda. Your games are awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Yes but they are also the undisputed kings of releasing buggy games. Fallout 3 was legendary for bugs.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 pm

^^

Skyrim:

Not so buggy.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

^^

Skyrim:

Climb mountains on a horse no matter how steep. Reminds me of a certain Truck racing game where trucks could scale any mountain and still go faster while doing so..hmm what was it again...?

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 919220_20040114_790screen002

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

^^

I meant not as buggy as Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:38 am

Reaper wrote:
^^

Skyrim:

Climb mountains on a horse no matter how steep. Reminds me of a certain Truck racing game where trucks could scale any mountain and still go faster while doing so..hmm what was it again...?

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 919220_20040114_790screen002

:fuckthat:
Off Topic: The trucks in that game sounded like UFOs taking off.

On Topic: The Horses in Skyrim must be a rare breed that can climb mountains Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 am

For a game as open ended as Skyrim, the very few bugs it does have is a hell of an effort from Bethesda.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:36 am

I haven't experienced any game-breaking bugs. The only problem I have with the game is with the occasional frame rate dips.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:02 am

TRF wrote:
I haven't experienced any game-breaking bugs. The only problem I have with the game is with the occasional frame rate dips.

The only problem I have is that when the game is installed some of the textures don't load in and the game which make certain areas look terrible, I'd play off the disc if my Xbox didn't sound like a washing machine when games aren't installed.

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:16 am

Stoney wrote:
TRF wrote:

The only problem I have is that when the game is installed some of the textures don't load in and the game which make certain areas look terrible, I'd play off the disc if my Xbox didn't sound like a washing machine when games aren't installed.

Ah well.
Bethesda has announced that they will address this issue.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/bethesda-addressing-skyrim-xbox-360-texture-issues
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:53 am

So is there any update on how much its sold?
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 am

not really a bug, but hilarious :
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 am

Gutzahn wrote:

LMFAO Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 457301478 Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 457301478
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Epzaos wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:

LMFAO Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 457301478 Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days 457301478

Hella tits that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days   Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Sales Exceed 3.4 Million Units in Two Days
Page 1 of 1