Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3 teased

Go down 
+12
Hydell
ghost23
NoelX2
igame
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Stoney
The Enkindler
Stigma
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Modern Warfare 3 teased Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Please don't buy this game.
http://www.pushsquare.com/26016/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-teased-in-official-playstation-magazine/

Modern Warfare 3 teased Modern10

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat May 07, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Don't worry, we won't...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I'll rent it, no way will I give Activison my munza.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:14 pm

this can't be right...

Modern Warfare is an Xbox exclusive Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Alanski wrote:
this can't be right...

Modern Warfare is an Xbox exclusive Razz

We lost an exclusive? Again?

Modern Warfare 3 teased Ffffuuuu_RE_Rule_34-s513x387-102645

This calls for a petition.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

I wish nothing but harm to activision. They are an embarressment to developers everywhere. I hope this game tanks in sales. Battlefield 3 already won the war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Modern Warfare 3 teased XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Don't tell me what to buy and not buy.

But I'm not buying it. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah, gonna pass after the crapfest that is black ops.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Last thing I want to see is more COD fanboys running around the interwebz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:44 pm

TRF wrote:

That's why I said, "Please don't buy this game". I personally think COD is an okay game, but it's got too much of an influence on the whole industry. I'll probably rent it.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

This reminds me of when Black Ops was announce, and everyone was saying that they wouldn't buy another COD, then they announced zombies, and everyone suddenly change their mind about the game.

I have a feeling the same will happen with this game, they will announce something that will change everyones minds.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Modern Warfare 3 teased XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:06 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

That's why I said, "Please don't buy this game". I personally think COD is an okay game, but it's got too much of an influence on the whole industry. I'll probably rent it.
My little brother will end up buying it anyway, most likely. I have Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, but the last Call of Duty game I personally bought was World at War.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Idk. I'll see if it's worth buying. I'm gonna get 4 first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

I'll pirate it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:38 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I'll pirate it.

Modern Warfare 3 teased 3128676713 That's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

igame wrote:
This reminds me of when Black Ops was announce, and everyone was saying that they wouldn't buy another COD, then they announced zombies, and everyone suddenly change their mind about the game.

I have a feeling the same will happen with this game, they will announce something that will change everyones minds.

I fell into the trap of buying black ops because i heard it was going to be balanced and there would be no overpowered perk combo's....they were right about that.

However they replaced it with shitty frame rates, broken party systems, constant disconnection issues and all sorts of other stuff on the ps3 version rendering it unplayable, i call foul play.

I will never buy call of duty ever again.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

i'll buy it if it plays like an expansion of COD4 :)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:06 am

ill rent it..gonna beat the story,eventhough its cheesy as hell,its actually fun but other than that i won't be getting it...at all..
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
i'll buy it if it plays like an expansion of COD4 :)

Hell, if they made a new map pack for CoD4 I would buy it. I liked how CoD4 was just simple, pick a gun and go rape. Now we have all these killstreaks and shit.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Killstreaks are what truely ruined MW2 for me. I don't know how IW is going to handle it this time around but I'm not going to buy MW3. I got to many shooters to buy this year including Gears 3, BF3, and perhaps even UC3.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Alanski wrote:
Killstreaks are what truely ruined MW2 for me. I don't know how IW is going to handle it this time around but I'm not going to buy MW3. I got to many shooters to buy this year including Gears 3, BF3, and perhaps even UC3.

Yeah, the killstreaks really kinda made it less fun. Also, all the attachments too.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm

That is why I'm getting COD 4.
And there is always Barebones mode in Black Ops and MW2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

mw2 barebones didn't take out attachments or perks, so you still had 1ma spawn toobers... I could go on but i'll sum it up, MW2 is broken... I was getting bored w/ black ops but the Competition playlist will keep me entertained...

COD4 is my fav. shooter of all time and still play it religiously :)
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Will buy 1st day. To play with my IRL friends. I have fun on Black Ops daily, so I will buy the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:46 pm

I did not buy it...
Its not true....
Its bullshit....
I did not buy it....
I did not....

oh hai battlefield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 teased   Modern Warfare 3 teased I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 teased
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next