Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond

Go down 
+6
Mr Canai Spy
Chobo
Orion
Orc
Angelus
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  Empty
PostSubject: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Aside from Crimson Dragon, nothing on the Xbox One really interests me yet... The PS4 definitely seems to have the best post-launch lineup.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Sony faggots are gonna be faggots

Quantum Break <3
Forza 5<3
Titanfall <3
Halo <3
Ryse <3
Dead Rising 3 <3

vs

The Order
Killzone
InFamous

And a few shitty indie games

Or just Killzone at launch. lol it's sad that it is the only launch game worth playing.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sony faggots are gonna be faggots

Dead Rising 3 <3

vs

The Order
Killzone
InFamous

And a few shitty indie games

Or just Killzone at launch. lol it's sad that it is the only launch game worth playing.
Took out all the shitty games, besides, Killzone alone is more than enough for all of those shitty games.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Only Xbox One exclusive that Interests me is Sunset Overdrive. Titanfall has peaked my interest as well, but I'll just get that for PC. Other then that, nothing really interests me on the Xbox One.

But on the PS4 side:

Knack: (Looks decent. Probably a High 70s-low 80s scoring game.)
Killzone Shadowfall: (Never been a big fan of Killzone, But it looks really good. Will definitely pick up.)
Infamous: (This game sold me a PS4. I want this really badly.)
Order: (Need more info before i make a judgement.)
Resogun: (Seems pretty cool. I like Super Stardust, so I'll see)
Flower: (Loved the game on PS3, So I'll defiantly love it on PS4. Especially since I don't have to re-buy it.)
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Titan Fall > Halo > Dead Rising 3 > Infamous > Forza 5 > Quantum Break > Ryse > The Order ....................> knack...........................................> Killzone
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Oh god yes MLD, YES YES YES, PUT IT IN THERE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Orion wrote:
Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Oh god yes MLD, YES YES YES, PUT IT IN THERE!!!!!!!!
just my personal observation killzone was the worst exclusive on ps3 in fact i would put gears of war judgment just above it
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Crimson Dragon
Ryse

vs

PS+
The Order
Killzone
InFamous
Naughty Dog

FTFY.
(Forza? Really? Might as well just say 'The Game That Wishes it Could be Half as Good as Gran Turismo')
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 pm

The X1's line up just reminds me how incredibly shitty Microsoft's first party support is. All those 3rd party exclusives just won't last. PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  2505020059 Speaking of 3rd party... I wonder why Injustice is getting an exclusive PS4 release for next gen.

Meanwhile, we have yet to see what Naughty Dog, Media Molecule or Sony Santa Monica is cooking up. Then there's Polyphony Digital and Quantic Dream which may be late to the party seeing as their latest games are for PS3 that just came out or have yet to even be released.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 am

^^

Naughty Dog on the PS4 PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  409191096
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:20 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Crimson Dragon
Ryse

vs

PS+
The Order
Killzone
InFamous
Naughty Dog

FTFY.
(Forza?  Really?  Might as well just say 'The Game That Wishes it Could be Half as Good as Gran Turismo')
Or the next gen game that doesn't use single polygons to detail the environment or ps2 cars because the developer is too lazy to make brand new ones for the new game.

Also where is Gran Turismo 6 eh? All you got is Drive Club. lol
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Crimson Dragon

vs

PS+
The Order
Killzone
InFamous
Naughty Dog

FTFY.
(Forza?  Really?  Might as well just say 'The Game That Wishes it Could be Half as Good as Gran Turismo')
Or the next gen game that doesn't use single polygons to detail the environment or ps2 cars because the developer is too lazy to make brand new ones for the new game.

Well, high quality games actually take time to make.

I've removed Ryse. After looking further into it, it doesn't look good at all.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Infamous Second Son is the game seller for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm just waiting for more system sellers for the PS4, to be honest. One great game is not enough to shell out 399$.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Crimson Dragon
Ryse

vs

PS+
The Order
Killzone
InFamous
Naughty Dog

FTFY.

GT6 is a PS3 game launching holiday season.

when you eliminate all the PS2 cars, GT5 and forza 5 have roughly the same number of cars. Razz  so how is throwing in PS2 cars lazy?

if you want to talk about lazy, how about you talk about how forza 5 has less cars and tracks than forza 4, and that it has no night time or weather racing? :kirino: 
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 pm

If I get an Xbox it'll be because the UI looks freaking slick. PS4 is cheaper so I'll probably get that first.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Shigdig wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Crimson Dragon
Ryse

vs

PS+
The Order
Killzone
InFamous
Naughty Dog

FTFY.

GT6 is a PS3 game launching holiday season.

when you eliminate all the PS2 cars, GT5 and forza 5 have roughly the same number of cars. Razz  so how is throwing in PS2 cars lazy?

if you want to talk about lazy, how about you talk about how forza 5 has less cars and tracks than forza 4, and that it has no night time or weather racing? :kirino: 
True says. But nonetheless, the overall quality of Forza 5 looks insane. Yeah that's a shame about night time and weather racing, but to be honest while GT has always been a good simulator, GT5 was severely lacking. It's about consistency to me. Forza 3 and 4 both had beautiful looking vehicles. GT had more vehicles but the amount that looked even slightly as good as Forza's were less. Yeah Forza 5 has less but I won't judge till I see how GT6 turns out. If it has more cars without just shoving in last last gen ones, then great! But for right now, X1 looks to have a much more promising lineup in my eyes. Not that I really care. I won't get either at launch. I only just got my Vita and PC this year Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond    PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Launch Games and Beyond
Page 1 of 1