Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Games Are On Xbox One

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Mecha
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The Best Games Are On Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:04 pm

http://pages.engage.xbox.com/bestgamesxboxone/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Best Games Are On Xbox One R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:42 pm

lol @ Titanfall.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:59 pm

What's wrong with Titanfall?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Lets be honest, the line ups for PS4 and Xbox One are both kinda shit right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:57 pm

"Xbox exclusives refers to game console platforms exclusively"

Didn't know GeneralMLD advertises for Xbox now. The Best Games Are On Xbox One 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Teckno wrote:

Lets be honest, the line ups for PS4 and Xbox One are both kinda shit right now.

Speak for yourself mr 3 games.

I've still gotta pick up 1. Forza Horizon 2 which looks to be the best open world racing game in many years!!!
2.Sunset Overdrive is still on my radar, and it looks pretty impressive so far
3.Master Chief Collection is 4 games, and I've preordered
4.Quantum Break looks proper next-gen and I am pumped for it
5.Fable Legends I'm kinda on the fence with but if it turns out to be anything like Fable 1 or 2, I'm on that shit
6.Crackdown 1 was actually a very fun game to me, I can't wait for the reboot when it comes out
7.Gears of War is in development, can't fucking wait for the next gen gears!
8.Tomb Raider (Rise of The) is a sequel to a fucking awesome game. Sure I'd rather play as Nathan Drake but fuck, TR itself is more fun than Uncharted to me. So I'm somewhat excited to see how this game turns out.
9. Halo 5. I'm not excited yet. Not even a tiny bit. But when we see some proper gameplay and get closer to the release date I'll be interested

Then multiplatform wise

1.The Witcher 3 looks like one of the best western RPGs ever possibly...
2.Final Fantasy XV looks utterly phenomenal, possibly one of the best jrpg's ever, thank fuck for RT combat
3. Advanced Warfare looks like a fucking blast
4. The Wolf Among Us. I might get on Vita instead but still, it's a pretty awesome game
5. Rugby 15 looks so terrible so far. But hopefully its just still in Alpha. If it turns out good, me gusta.
6. Battlefield Hardline looks interesting enough
7. Project Cars looks rather impressive, though Forza does the job for me for the time being
8. METAL GEAR SOLID THE PHANTOM PAIN. NEED I SAY MORE??!?!??!
9. Elder Scrolls online will be cool when it goes F2P I love you

Toxicmaniac wrote:
"Xbox exclusives refers to game  console platforms exclusively"

Didn't know GeneralMLD advertises for Xbox now. The Best Games Are On Xbox One 725796345

lol I miss that guy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Best Games Are On Xbox One Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Speak for yourself mr 3 games.

I've still gotta pick up 1. Forza Horizon 2 which looks to be the best open world racing game in many years!!!
2.Sunset Overdrive is still on my radar, and it looks pretty impressive so far
3.Master Chief Collection is 4 games, and I've preordered
4.Quantum Break looks proper next-gen and I am pumped for it
5.Fable Legends I'm kinda on the fence with but if it turns out to be anything like Fable 1 or 2, I'm on that shit
6.Crackdown 1 was actually a very fun game to me, I can't wait for the reboot when it comes out
7.Gears of War is in development, can't fucking wait for the next gen gears!
8.Tomb Raider (Rise of The) is a sequel to a fucking awesome game. Sure I'd rather play as Nathan Drake but fuck, TR itself is more fun than Uncharted to me. So I'm somewhat excited to see how this game turns out.
9. Halo 5. I'm not excited yet. Not even a tiny bit. But when we see some proper gameplay and get closer to the release date I'll be interested

Then multiplatform wise

1.The Witcher 3 looks like one of the best western RPGs ever possibly...
2.Final Fantasy XV looks utterly phenomenal, possibly one of the best jrpg's ever, thank fuck for RT combat
3. Advanced Warfare looks like a fucking blast
4. The Wolf Among Us. I might get on Vita instead but still, it's a pretty awesome game
5. Rugby 15 looks so terrible so far. But hopefully its just still in Alpha. If it turns out good, me gusta.
6. Battlefield Hardline looks interesting enough
7. Project Cars looks rather impressive, though Forza does the job for me for the time being
8. METAL GEAR SOLID THE PHANTOM PAIN. NEED I SAY MORE??!?!??!
9. Elder Scrolls online will be cool when it goes F2P I love you

Toxicmaniac wrote:
"Xbox exclusives refers to game  console platforms exclusively"

lol I miss that guy

The Best Games Are On Xbox One Dylan-s-been-there-meme-generator-wanna-debate-e5dd9f
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Best Games Are On Xbox One TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Teckno wrote:

This.

Only XBONE stuff that i wanna play are Halo and Forza.
For PS4 i'm only interested in nothing, but multiplats wuld be better on it.

Wii U and Mario Kart 8 is more than enough for me, especially now that i don't have a TV.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 pm

I haven't played one exclusive game for PS4 yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 am

Master Chief Collection is the only exclusive I'm looking forward to this year
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Xbox has a much more appealing lineup for this year and next. Definitely getting one for my bday. I've barely used my PS4 and probably won't until Uncharted 4 gets released.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:25 pm

It's funny because PS4 actually has more exclusive titles than Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Mecha wrote:

Titles that I'm not interested in.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:26 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Same, I don't care about any upcoming ps4 exclusive apart from the new Ratchet and Clank and....yeah just that. With Xbox I'm hyped as heck for Halo and Forza.

BUT MARIO KART 8 SHITS ON EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

where's GeneralMLD when we need him?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Games Are On Xbox One   The Best Games Are On Xbox One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Games Are On Xbox One
Page 1 of 1