Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 am

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost Call-o10

Quote :
Call of Duty: Ghosts publisher Activision has congratulated GTA 5 developer Rockstar on the game’s sales, and warns that it looks forward to getting its record back. Handbags at twenty paces lads.

Speaking with MCV, UK senior brand manager Kevin Flynn said, “Congratulations to the team at Rockstar for their success. We look forward to getting the record back before the next GTA title.”

Well then.

GTA 5 now holds seven Guinness World Records for its impressive sales since launching September 17.

It’s even pulling big numbers in Japan.

Call of Duty: Ghosts drops November 5 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, then on next-gen consoles at their respective launches.

What do you think? Can Ghosts take back the title? Let us know below.

Via OXM.
Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:17 am

Considering the damn game is being released on every platform in existence, it would be pretty pathetic if they didn't beat GTAV numbers.

I expect them to fail though. :3
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 pm

I don't think anyone is really looking forward to ghosts. So I doubt it's succeed unless the fraghead CoDites buy the game multiple times. Which they just may do.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:40 pm

What has this game to offer over the previous games. Honestly?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
What has this game to offer over the previous games. Honestly?
Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost 3ui6s110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost   Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activision is looking forward to beat GTA V in sales with Call of Duty: Ghost
Page 1 of 1