Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!   The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:47 pm

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! The-am10

Quote :
The Amazing Spider-Man from Activision is coming to Vita, and it will contain the same content as the console version released in 2012, only with the controls changed around for the handheld.

The game’s Web Rush system which slows down time is now used via Vita’s touchscreen controls, and Peter Parker’s smartphone now contains pinch-and-zoom support.

The gyroscopic functionality also lets you snap front-page photos by aiming the device like an actual camera, zooming in and out with a touch.

Hit up the PS Blog for more information.

The Amazing Spider-Man comes out later this year.
Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!   The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:04 pm

I've known this for months....
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!   The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 am

Hope it gets a PS+ discount or freebie. I'm still trynna ace half my games so I can make more room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!   The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man coming to Vita!
Page 1 of 1