Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U Amazin11

Quote :
Amazing Spider-Man :Ultimate Edition is web-slinging its way to Wii U in March. Activision has just confirmed the game and has fired us across a batch of screens.

Launching March 8th, the Wii U edition features four DLC packs on the disc. here’s a run-down, and a list of Wii U-specific features:

Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan “The Man’s” latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward!
Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr. Connors’ terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards
Rhino Challenge – Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack – Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game cell phone
New suits – including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Raimi trilogy
Additional Wii U Exclusive Features:

Transform the Wii U GamePad with the Oscorp OsPhone – Access Spidey’s in-game cell phone via the GamePad to accept new challenges, navigate the city, and manage his upgrades

Off-screen Mode – Lets users swap instantly between playing on the big screen and the GamePad whenever they choose.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Aw yeah! I mean this is what everyone was BEGGING for, right? An Ultimate Edition of this game for Wii U?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:44 am

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/28/amazing-spider-man-wii-u-skipping-australia/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 pm

lol nobody fucking wants this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 pm

WHAT?

its over. Sony and Microsoft are finished.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 pm

GOTY right here.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Ugghh i seriously don't understand the point of its, it was probably the most bland, boring, uninteresting and forgettable spider man game ever
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

End the fucking 8th gaming generation right now. Cancel your PS4 and 720 preorders. This game is going to blow everything else out of the fucking water and then some. Game of the Century is right here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/28/amazing-spider-man-wii-u-skipping-australia/
Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm

It will indeed end the 8th Generation of Gaming, because everyone on this floating pile of earth wants to play a game with a guy in a red/blue suit that is a Spider-Human.
Hurrayy!!! /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U   Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition coming to Wii U
Page 1 of 1