Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread PSx3ZXg
Quote :
ABOUT ARROW: After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the South China Sea. Oliver returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice. To do this, he created the persona of The Arrow and allied himself with former military man John Diggle, computer-science expert Felicity Smoak, lawyer-turned-vigilante Laurel Lance, billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, and his sister Thea Queen.

This a discussion thread for the CW's Arrow! Discuss news, episodes, and all that other stuff here. If you can't watch it on the CW, the CW website (link below) and app also have the episode the day after they air.
http://cwtv.com/shows/arrow/

Well this thread is overdue. The season 2 premier of Arrow on the CW is tonight! The best show based on a super hero. Season one was great, hopefully season 2 knocks it out of the park.

Last edited by yonny616 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Was awesome! Great way to bring back Ollie.

EDIT: Season one is now on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Is it better than Agents of S.H.I.T.?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Way better! Sure some parts are cheesy, but it's leaps and bounds better.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Rewartched Season 2 ep1, the present time parts are good, but i want more Deathstroke and flashback island, those are by FAR the best parts, tied with the Malcolm Merlyn shit.

Merlyn is a pretty high ranking memeber of the League of Assassins so perhaps he will ask Sensei, Ra's, Talia, Lady Shiva or some other high ranking member of the League for help. Honestly just want to see more of Merlyn and Deathstroke. Deathstroke is also closely associated with the league so he could be working with them as well.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm

@Orion Merlyn is dead.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Episode 2 was good. That ending though!2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 3128676713 
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 pm

I remember when Teckno confused Green Arrow as Hawkeye. 2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 pm

That's Teckno. 2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Oh man! This episode was great! THIS is how you do TV Marvel!

Also that Ra's Al Ghul easter egg! :success: 
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
I remember when Teckno confused Green Arrow as Hawkeye. 2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 725796345
I remember how that never happened. 2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 725796345

I never confused Hawkeye for Green Arrow, I called Hawkeye "that arrow guy" cause I couldn't remember his name after watching The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:26 pm

I can already imagine the season finale being the episode that confirms that Arrow is going to be in the DCCU. I can imagine Ollie, Felicity, and Diggle (maybe Black Canary, and Roy Harper?) in the Arrow Lair and the General Zod message pops up on the computer screens. Oh my god I would die of excitement.

Also I love how Officer Lance calls him "The Arrow" instead of "The Hood". Not to mention China White called him the "Emerald Archer" last week.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Nope. Keep it separated from the DCCU. I don't like this version of Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 am

I love it. It looks like he's going to start wearing the mask soon.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 am

Nah the actors aren't good enough to be in the DCCU. The newest episode with the Dollmaker was sick, but i just hate being teased about the Island. Was Deathstroke's face and eye burnt? That's what it looks like. Also i agree with Mecha that this version of Deathstroke, Green Arrow(let's be honest, this isn't GA, it's just Batman), Black Canary and probability not Ras Al Ghul would be suitable for DCCU.

Also my only gripe about this episode was them mispronouncing Ra's Al Ghul.

Also did that boat at the end say Amazo? Weird easter egg as i'm 100% sure they couldn't do Amazo unless they spend 5 seasons worth of budget for the CGI.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:11 am

Why aren't they suitable? You or Mecha can answer this. Why? Manu Bennet is fantastic actor, Stephen Amell is still green, but his character is written cold and distant so he plays him like he's suppose to. Not to mention most, if not, the only actors to be used on the film side of the DCCU will be Stephen Amell, Manu Bennet, and maybe Laurel. Lets be honest, Green Arrow has always been Batman, only with more sarcasm and jokes.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 am

No he hasn't, you obviously no nothing about Green Arrow. The version of Deathstroke is completely different. Amell just isn't a good enough actor. He's also not Green Arrow, he's Batman. Also i'm not having this faggot
2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread DHullshot1

Try and play this boss
2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread Barry_Allen_003
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm

@Orion So this version of Deathstroke is somewhat different from the comics, that doesn't mean he isn't a badass. This Deathstroke can easily work in the DCCU and so can this Green Arrow. Why? Because he was on Glee? He's a good actor from what I hear. Is it because he's what most comic book purist call a "pretty boy"? Oh no, not a good looking actor playing a superhero!

CoughAndrewGarfieldCough
CoughHenryCavillCough
CoughChrisEvansCough
CoughChrisHemsworthCough

Seem this winter weather finally got to me.

Plus who said they'd make an appearence in the first Justice League. The only one who would is The Flash, other than that most heroes will be mentioned, they don't have to be there physically.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah i'm not reading that shit u posted, too autistic for me.

Anyways great episode, didn't expect Alderman to be actually Brother Blood, very different incarnation, i wonder if he will be involved with the supernatural like the Red or Trigon.

Also seeing KGBeast in the flashback was awesome! Can't wait to see him appear in the present, bummed out about no Slade this episode though. I wonder if they will introduce Connor Hawke though considering Shado fucked Ollie, although he would be like a fucking toddler.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:33 pm

This is our Amanda Waller! Can't believe we didn't report on it since she was casted before the season started.

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread 3

Seems like they went with New 52 Amanda, and I have no problem with it. Cynthia is a fantastic actor.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Nope. I prefer Amanda Waller being overweight. This is just your typical CW casting bullshit, where everyone looks like young models.

Also this was reported awhile back.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t9133-cynthia-addai-robinson-to-play-amanda-waller-in-arrow?highlight=Amanda+Waller
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 am

I guess they went for a more Furyous Amanda Waller. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 am

CCH Pounder is perfect to play Waller and even voiced her on Justice League.... Another reason why CW is shit, I have also gotten fed up with the New 52 and quit due to DC'S fucking stupid decisions.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 am

Only you guys would complain. I don't care if she's fat and this confirms if Arrow is in DCCU, it won't have Ryan Reynolds.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 am

But she's much more intimidating when she's overweight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   2 - Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next