Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian The-la10

Quote :
The Last Guardian has been mentioned by Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida. He couldn’t say what format it’s in development for, but said that the company is waiting for the right time to talk about it again.

Speaking with GI.biz in the Sony Studios Japan office. The site asked Yoshida where the game was. he replied, “Yeah, in this building,” but when asked what format is was coming to he added, “Ahh… That, I cannot talk about.”

Elaborating, he continued, “So, we’re waiting for the right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian in an appropriate way. I can’t… Well, the game is in development, and it’s well staffed, and Ueda-san is here, working – even though he’s not a Sony employee, he’s dedicated to the product. But we’re not ready to update yet.”

It’s been a long time coming. Are you still bothered? Let us know below.

Via CVG.
Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Game Developers should announce their games a year or two before release, not just announce it and then take like 7-8 years to release it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:34 pm

even if it did release, it would fail, or end up like GT5. still good but it wasn't the 10/10 muh citizen cane we dreamed it to be.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:39 pm

No game is the "Citizen Kane". 

Besides, there are much greater films that games can aspire to reach... Waaayyyy greater.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:58 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Besides, there are much greater films that games can aspire to reach... Waaayyyy greater.
Than you obviously never played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Also Citizen Kane > All the films you love.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Considering you have such a small knowledge of classical films, along with your mainstream and mediocre taste - Fine. If that's what you believe. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:13 pm

they should make it episodic I could dig that
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Considering you have such a small knowledge of classical films, along with your mainstream and mediocre taste - Fine. If that's what you believe. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
lol, I actually own a lot of classical films. Just because I go into the right mindset with certain films, doesn't mean I have a mediocre taste. Besides, this is coming from a guy who hates X-Men: First Class, but loves The Avengers. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

lol, I actually own a lot of classical films. Just because I go into the right mindset with certain films, doesn't mean I have a mediocre taste. Besides, this is coming from a guy who hates X-Men: First Class, but loves The Avengers. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
Owning classical films isn't the same as having knowlegde of classic cinema and what brought it to what it is. Your "Broad" classical films are Robocop and Citizen Kane. Oh my, you've trully proven your wide and extended film "Knowledge" Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345

Also, coming from the guy who gave Man of Steel an 8 and can only use mainstream pictures to "Prove a point" - Well, nice try. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Owning classical films isn't the same as having knowlegde of classic cinema and what brought it to what it is. Your "Broad" classical films are Robocop and Citizen Kane. Oh my, you've trully proven your wide and extended film "Knowledge" Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345

Also, coming from the guy who gave Man of Steel an 8 and can only use mainstream pictures to "Prove a point" - Well, nice try. Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 725796345
Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian Michael_Jackson_popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:15 pm

take it somewhere else, underaged film critics.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

RoboCop isn't a classical film. It's just a low-budget action movie from the 80s. Just because it is my favorite movie, doesn't mean I think it's the best film of all time. That's what you fail to realize.

Yeah, I gave Man of Steel an 8.5/10. But like I told you before, I go into the right mindset with these movies. It's a comic book movie, so I don't take it seriously like you do. I just look to be entertain.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

RoboCop isn't a classical film. It's just a low-budget action movie from the 80s. Just because it is my favorite movie, doesn't mean I think it's the best film of all time. That's what you fail to realize.

It's a comic book movie, so I don't take it seriously like you do. I just look to be entertain.
That's a bigger lie than what flat earth society tells themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Get back on topic or your warning bars are getting raised.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Chobs cockblocking le movie defeners again : (

Back when I was a 360 fanboy, and 13, I wanted the game when it was first announced.

Thank god it's coming to the PS4. Couldn't afford a PS3 with a 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 am

I forgot that this game even existed. Good to see that Sony is still working on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian   Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony waiting for right time to re-introduce The Last Guardian
Page 1 of 1