Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTAV thread.

Go down 
+7
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
yonny616
Stoney
Orc
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

How are you guys enjoying GTAV so far?

still havent finished story mode but im having a blast so far.

did any of you notice how they censored "playstation" out of kendricks ADHD song? lel
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Loving the game so far. I wouldn't know whether they censored that or not because I don't listen to this Kendrick Lafaggot.

But seriously, so far it is the best and most ambitious GTA game ever made. A bit disappointed about the lack of interiors. I could have sworn there were more buildings to enter in San Andreas? Maybe I need to go back and would be proven wrong..
Otherwise though, amazing! Might even beat the great Liberty City Stories, all depends on multiplayer really :)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Still have 9 story missions to complete, want to finish all the side quests and shizz before I start on MP. The only flaw this game has is that you want more story missions. 69 isn't enough (93 in GTA IV), especially when playing as 3 great characters.

Oh, and everytime I buy a car and fix it up, it disappears, never to be seen again. Have to wait until the patch comes out before I splurge on the expensive ones.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GTAV thread.  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

GTAV thread.  1385888_613737218678719_560431338_n
I just found this idiot on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

GTAV thread.  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:46 pm

He's obviously trolling after that V stands for Venom remark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GTAV thread.  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 pm

I bet Orion is somehow, some way, involved in that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

GTAV thread.  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Best GTA game without question. GTA Online will make it even better. This might just be my favorite Rockstar game, beating out Red Dead Redemption, but I'll wait till the multiplayer comes out before I fully decide (cuz RDR has the best Rockstar narrative but better multiplayer might push GTAV over the top).
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Bully + GTA V > GTA LCS > Red Dead Redemption
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

wait, it all makes sense now!

metal gear solid venom!

KOOOOOOOOOOOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

futas are my favorite
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Impossibru to get online for me.

It seems they're really going MMO'ish with this. You need a licence to fly planes, level up to buy certain weapons, cars, apartments etc. Probably the same with clothing.

I just wanna jump into free roam and go all allahu akbar on some cunts with a jumbo jet. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 pm

im installing the patch right now. will see if it works on my end.

EDIT: made my character but i get stuck on the joining GTA online screen.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Stoney wrote:
Impossibru to get online for me.

It seems they're really going MMO'ish with this. You need a licence to fly planes, level up to buy certain weapons, cars, apartments etc. Probably the same with clothing.

I just wanna jump into free roam and go all allahu akbar  on some cunts with a jumbo jet. Sad 
SA:MP is what you need.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:07 am

dammit rockstar how do have 2 weeks of prep time AFTER release and still not have functioning servers?

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am

I cleared my cache (on Wednesday) and it's been flawless ever since. Try doing that on your console(s), see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 am

i deleted the GTAV update then re downloaded it again, been running like a dream since.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:50 pm

I think its just running fine for everyone today. It's been running beautifully without ANY noticable lag or bugs. My friend with a ps3 on the other hand has got it working but it's been super buggy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GTAV thread.  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 pm

PC version is coming.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/10/grand-theft-auto-5-will-be-released-on-pc-in-q1-2014-report/
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:11 am

Mecha wrote:
PC version is coming.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/10/grand-theft-auto-5-will-be-released-on-pc-in-q1-2014-report/
So much for that Anti-PC release petition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GTAV thread.  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:41 am

lol petitions are pointless.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GTAV thread.  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:30 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/11/gta-5-rapper-wants-game-recalled-over-track-inclusion

... :)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

GTAV thread.  Empty

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm

4,000 for each song doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Teckno wrote:
Getting your track heard on a game so hyped and praised as GTA V is a big deal, so that offer is really low.

I'd go about $50k... maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

GTAV thread.  Empty

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 pm

[quote="NoelX2"]
Teckno wrote:
Getting your track heard on a game so hyped and praised as GTA V is a big deal, so that offer is really low.

I'd go about $50k... maybe.[/quote

If anything, they are doing them a favor by bringing their songs to a wider audience. I see your point though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 pm

day 9 of GTA online:

i finally have a house. 10 car garage. 250k.

also bought a motorcycle for 10k, now that i can store more than one vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:11 pm

What a faggot. He should be paying THEM for spreading his music to millions of gamers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTAV thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTAV thread.    GTAV thread.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTAV thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next