Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KILL la KILL

Go down 
+2
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

if it wasn't obvious, its made by the people that made gurren lagann. they left Gainax and formed Trigger. this will be their first big TV project. pls support it.

october 3rd, BE THERE.

Last edited by Shigdig on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

KILL la KILL StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Mate, can't wait till october. Near good timing since AoT is almost finished.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

KILL la KILL TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 pm

animation and characters seem shit, is this really by the dudes that did Gurren Lagann?
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:19 pm

This looks almost a bit too much like Gurren Lagann...
Well I'm not convinced yet, but I will give it a try.
The setting is kinda wierd, and so are the characters, but even that is very reminiscent of Gurren Lagann.
Though I didn't enjoy the show as much as many others it seems... (doesn't mean I don't like it).
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm

It's really creative and over the top. I love it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

KILL la KILL StDQek0

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 am

Just watched the first 2 episodes. Pretty f**king good. I think it is way more over the top compared to Gurren Lagann so far.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

KILL la KILL StDQek0

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:14 am

Episode 3 is... FUCKING AMAZING!
KILL la KILL Dm4kulO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am

muh dick when episode 3

KILL la KILL America-boner
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

KILL la KILL TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm

I watched the first episode, it was meh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

youre supposed to watch at least 3 episodes before saying that m8.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

KILL la KILL StDQek0

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Latest episode is pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 am

I dropped it after episode 2 or 3. Kinda promising after ep 1, but in the end way too much fanservice and not enough content in their for me. It tries so hard to be the most over-the-top stuff ever that it just feels silly and pointless to me :/
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm about halfway thru now. While not AS awesome as TTGL, it's still pretty fun. Have to finish up this and the rest of Attack on Titan season 1.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 pm

i never made it past ep 6 for some reason. its not that i made a conscious decision not to watch it . I just didn't find the will to keep watching.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 pm

I watched the last episode a few days ago. I liked it, I enjoyed the weirdness. Just shut your brain off.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

I watched the first episode of this awhile back, and I didn't like it. IDK why? Maybe the artstyle was weird, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm

I'm dyin' here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:55 pm

10/10

burger > hotdog
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh my fucking god that is the best thing I've seen all day, today. KILL la KILL 725796345 KILL la KILL 725796345 KILL la KILL 457301478

Fucking 4kids.  :x 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

KILL la KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILL la KILL   KILL la KILL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILL la KILL
Page 1 of 1